AccuRender nXt

advanced rendering for AutoCAD

AutoCAD (1,778)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

problemi con il rendering

buongiorno, chiedo aiuto per un problema che non ho mai avuto sino ad ora, allego immagine per migliore comprensione, lanciando il renderin…

Started by Valeria

3 Mar 11, 2020
Reply by Roy Hirshkowitz

Continuous Recessed Lighting Issues

Hi I use AutoCAD Architecture and have been having on going problems with a recessed can light block. I have completed 3 renderings now in…

Started by Brittany Watson

7 Mar 5, 2020
Reply by Rich Hart

nXt web pages

After several weeks of the nXt web pages not showing properly, the home page now has its banner and headers back: However, all the other…

Started by Peter Milner

0 Mar 5, 2020

Accurender Studio cloud rendering

How much does it cost to use cloud rendering?

Started by Peter Milner

1 Feb 21, 2020
Reply by Roy Hirshkowitz

AR Studio texture editing

Just testing AR Studio. Does anyone know what the channels are when editing textures.

Started by Peter Milner

4 Dec 2, 2019
Reply by Roy Hirshkowitz

AR Studio testing

Okay, a couple more questions. When AR Studio is running inside AutoCAD, I can't work on the CAD model unless I close Studio down. Is this…

Started by Peter Milner

6 Dec 2, 2019
Reply by Roy Hirshkowitz

nXt vs Studio

Here's the first proper test I've managed to do between nXt and Studio. The main differences I immediately notice are: Ambient light levels…

Started by Peter Milner

0 Nov 27, 2019

Animation using WalkAbout in CAD.

Hi, I want to create a "fly thru" or "walk thru" animation using Nxt in CAD 2015.  Anyone has experience with this and would like to share…

Started by MES

4 Nov 25, 2019
Reply by Peter Milner

how to export a accurender file to accurender studio

Im trying to open a render with accurender in autocad 2019 in accurender studio but not way, In cant found the file..... what file I should…

Started by norton torres

1 Nov 25, 2019
Reply by Peter Milner

Licensing Issues

Upgrading a couple of machines and also switch a user profile. I need our current license code to update.  Thanks,

Started by Chad Kauffman

1 Nov 20, 2019
Reply by Roy Hirshkowitz

RSS

Search

Translate

Latest Activity

Tom Jarvi posted photos
Mar 12
OYEBANJI EMMANUEL posted a photo

Render 1 copy (1)

This is a remake of one of Peter Milner's scenes. I dont have the file. I photo-matched it in sketchup and rendered in nxt render for autocad.I just retouched it and increased the resolution.
Dec 20, 2023

Render 1

This is a remake of one of Peter Milner's renders.I dont have the file. I photo-matched the scene in sketchup and rendered with nxt render in autocad.I replicated it.
Dec 18, 2023

00001 copy

An office render i did recently.Critics and comments are welcome.Its one of the frames of a walkthrough animation i did recently.I used sketchup to model, exported to autocad and rendered with nxt render.
Nov 22, 2023
OYEBANJI EMMANUEL posted a discussion

nxt render Course/tutorial

Good day Sir,I want to know the number of people that would be interested in a nxt render course because i plan to create one.Please send me a prompt reply if you are interested.Just sayHi am in.Checkout a walkthrough i just created recently with nxt render for autocad after modelling in sketchup and then post-producing in photoshop.…See More
Nov 5, 2023
OYEBANJI EMMANUEL replied to N` Goraw's discussion ACCURENDER NXT FOR WALKTHROUGHS
"Good day Sir, Hope this message meets you well. I just completed a short walkthrough of an office. Its down here https://drive.google.com/file/d/1L4p5Iyiq5MiSK137UT1eH3POuiI5ZLDA/view?usp=drive_link"
Nov 5, 2023
Maciej posted photos
Jun 6, 2023
Marko Stout replied to Peter Milner's discussion Comotion
"Is comotion still om progres? I need to make some moving parts in NXT!!"
Apr 7, 2023

© 2024   Header image courtesy Peter Milner   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service