AccuRender nXt

advanced rendering for AutoCAD

AutoCAD (1,778)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Is Comotion a separate download, or part of the nXt DL?

Using build 231 for nXt, but don't see where to DL an updated CoMotion. Thx.

Started by Bill Gilliss

10 Oct 27, 2010
Reply by Rich Rosemann

About plants

I  update my system to Windows 7 64 bits, but  Iforgot to make backup of some custom plants I made. I have this plants inserted is some dra…

Started by Alejandro Testa

5 Oct 27, 2010
Reply by Roy Hirshkowitz

Herramientas de accurender nxt

Hola, he sido usuario de accurender 3 y 4, y en esta nueva version hecho de menos algunas herramientas que eran muy utiles en las anteriore…

Started by Herrera

4 Oct 27, 2010
Reply by Herrera

nXt Getting Started.dwg

I can't find this drawing to start out on the tutorials. It doesn't seem to be part of what I downloaded or part of Autocad 2011. Please ad…

Started by Bruce Blair

4 Oct 26, 2010
Reply by Bruce Blair

nxtengine=0, background off => strange outlines

pls, check it out - pthtraer works fine on this respect

Started by Ros. Riha

2 Oct 26, 2010
Reply by Ros. Riha

Builds?

Eight hours ago it was build 235 Two hours ago, it is build 234   Are the numbers retrograding, or something?   Rich Rosemann    

Started by Rich Rosemann

3 Oct 25, 2010
Reply by Roy Hirshkowitz

MASK Tutorials

Could Roy or any other knowledgeable person post a tutorial on how to use the various mask(Material Mask, Alpha Mask and Distance Mask)  fr…

Started by akinlolu olugboji

0 Oct 25, 2010

New Build (234)

The most important new feature, planar HDRI backgrounds, has been discussed here.   See what's new for more details and additional changes…

Started by Roy Hirshkowitz

14 Oct 25, 2010
Reply by akinlolu olugboji

Strange Plant Shadow

Hi roy, I rendered an aerial picture with nXt plant, and I have noticed a strange behaviour of the shadows of one sort: the cypress. Do you…

Started by Marc Chaumier

6 Oct 24, 2010
Reply by Roy Hirshkowitz

Wish (for Roy)

Hi Roy,  we are having big problems in Venezuela with electricity power, so is very common that we get our electricity off for 5-20 minutes…

Started by Alejandro Testa

6 Oct 22, 2010
Reply by Roy Hirshkowitz

RSS

Search

Translate

Latest Activity

Tom Jarvi posted photos
Mar 12
OYEBANJI EMMANUEL posted a photo

Render 1 copy (1)

This is a remake of one of Peter Milner's scenes. I dont have the file. I photo-matched it in sketchup and rendered in nxt render for autocad.I just retouched it and increased the resolution.
Dec 20, 2023

Render 1

This is a remake of one of Peter Milner's renders.I dont have the file. I photo-matched the scene in sketchup and rendered with nxt render in autocad.I replicated it.
Dec 18, 2023

00001 copy

An office render i did recently.Critics and comments are welcome.Its one of the frames of a walkthrough animation i did recently.I used sketchup to model, exported to autocad and rendered with nxt render.
Nov 22, 2023
OYEBANJI EMMANUEL posted a discussion

nxt render Course/tutorial

Good day Sir,I want to know the number of people that would be interested in a nxt render course because i plan to create one.Please send me a prompt reply if you are interested.Just sayHi am in.Checkout a walkthrough i just created recently with nxt render for autocad after modelling in sketchup and then post-producing in photoshop.…See More
Nov 5, 2023
OYEBANJI EMMANUEL replied to N` Goraw's discussion ACCURENDER NXT FOR WALKTHROUGHS
"Good day Sir, Hope this message meets you well. I just completed a short walkthrough of an office. Its down here https://drive.google.com/file/d/1L4p5Iyiq5MiSK137UT1eH3POuiI5ZLDA/view?usp=drive_link"
Nov 5, 2023
Maciej posted photos
Jun 6, 2023
Marko Stout replied to Peter Milner's discussion Comotion
"Is comotion still om progres? I need to make some moving parts in NXT!!"
Apr 7, 2023

© 2024   Header image courtesy Peter Milner   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service