AccuRender nXt

advanced rendering for AutoCAD

AutoCAD (1,778)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

LIGHT FIXTURES AND LEGACY LIGHT FIXTURES

So i received an email declaring nXt is ready for prime time.. so not having been here in 6 months i quickly raced to this website only to…

Started by chris castelein

4 Oct 19, 2010
Reply by Eric B

rendering the walkabout view

I am just starting with NXT (I have used ar3 & ar4 for years) and today’s head scratchier is that I am unable to render the walkabout v…

Started by Stephen Rowe

3 Oct 18, 2010
Reply by Stephen Rowe

Problem with rendering plants

Hi. I have a big problem: when a insert a tree (a palm specifing), and click in the render button, only apear the tree with a gigant size.…

Started by Jefferson JPD

9 Oct 16, 2010
Reply by Roy Hirshkowitz

render farm with 64 bit and 32 bit computer?

I am thinking of trying the render farm software. Will it work with a 64 bit Windows 7 and a 32 bit Windows XP, or do all the slaves need t…

Started by David Johnson

8 Oct 16, 2010
Reply by Roy Hirshkowitz

Image Size

Hi Roy,   What is the recommended file size and image size to upload? Is there a max. or min. to show an exceptable image.  Thanks   Rich R…

Started by Rich Rosemann

2 Oct 15, 2010
Reply by Rich Rosemann

Lights

I have been trying to render an interior scene using the nxt lights but can’t get any of them to appear.   Could anyone tell me what settin…

Started by Glenn Massey

1 Oct 15, 2010
Reply by akinlolu olugboji

Problem with transparent decals

Hi guys, I am having problems with transparent decals, in this case is a planar decal applied on a 3dface,  I applied the decal then edit t…

Started by Alejandro Testa

2 Oct 14, 2010
Reply by Alejandro Testa

Path Tracer oder nicht

Hallo RoyIch habe hier ein kleines Problem und weiss nicht ob es ein Bug ist, oder ob das "normal" ist. Folgendes Problem:Wenn ich in AR5 m…

Started by Alfons Akamp

4 Oct 14, 2010
Reply by Alfons Akamp

Dark edges using disp material

Any way to get rid of the odd dark edges? It's a stone displacement material applied to a solid. I tried radiusing and chamfering the edges…

Started by John Ferris

8 Oct 13, 2010
Reply by Ros. Riha

How do I upgrade to new build

Hi Everyone If you have a registered copy of nXT how do you upgrade to the new build I don’t seem to be able to find service release down…

Started by Peter Johnstone

2 Oct 13, 2010
Reply by Peter Johnstone

RSS

Search

Translate

Latest Activity

Maciej posted photos
57 minutes ago
N` Goraw replied to N` Goraw's discussion ACCURENDER NXT FOR WALKTHROUGHS
"thank you a lot for this"
Friday
Tom Jarvi posted photos
Mar 12
OYEBANJI EMMANUEL posted a photo

Render 1 copy (1)

This is a remake of one of Peter Milner's scenes. I dont have the file. I photo-matched it in sketchup and rendered in nxt render for autocad.I just retouched it and increased the resolution.
Dec 20, 2023

Render 1

This is a remake of one of Peter Milner's renders.I dont have the file. I photo-matched the scene in sketchup and rendered with nxt render in autocad.I replicated it.
Dec 18, 2023

00001 copy

An office render i did recently.Critics and comments are welcome.Its one of the frames of a walkthrough animation i did recently.I used sketchup to model, exported to autocad and rendered with nxt render.
Nov 22, 2023
OYEBANJI EMMANUEL posted a discussion

nxt render Course/tutorial

Good day Sir,I want to know the number of people that would be interested in a nxt render course because i plan to create one.Please send me a prompt reply if you are interested.Just sayHi am in.Checkout a walkthrough i just created recently with nxt render for autocad after modelling in sketchup and then post-producing in photoshop.…See More
Nov 5, 2023
OYEBANJI EMMANUEL replied to N` Goraw's discussion ACCURENDER NXT FOR WALKTHROUGHS
"Good day Sir, Hope this message meets you well. I just completed a short walkthrough of an office. Its down here https://drive.google.com/file/d/1L4p5Iyiq5MiSK137UT1eH3POuiI5ZLDA/view?usp=drive_link"
Nov 5, 2023

© 2024   Header image courtesy Peter Milner   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service