AccuRender nXt

advanced rendering for AutoCAD

AutoCAD (1,778)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Latest path tracer testing

I ran this one over night (15 hours and 2000 passes) and noticed a couple of issues. 1. If you look closely you'll see that the whole image…

Started by Peter Milner

17 Oct 4, 2010
Reply by Eric B

Unable to load ARX file

After downloading nXt I am unable to load the ARX file. I have tried both appload and dragging the arx from explorer to AutoCAD screen. Usi…

Started by Tony Greene

3 Oct 4, 2010
Reply by Roy Hirshkowitz

How do you render from a set camera in cad

How do you get accurender nxt to render the select views from your cameras?I got the walk about and  selected my view, but i would not rend…

Started by Kimberly Rodgers

16 Oct 2, 2010
Reply by Kimberly Rodgers

ACI setting for Materials

I use a lot of ACI settings on my Acad Models. They help me a lot to switch from model to plan and view the images the way i want. How do i…

Started by J. Brown

6 Oct 1, 2010
Reply by Charles Farmer

Ramdom sequence (suggestion for the web site)

Hi guys, Is nice to see new images in the main window so we can see what other people are doing with Nxt, but I would prefer a random seque…

Started by Alejandro Testa

2 Oct 1, 2010
Reply by Eric B

Rhino 5

I am not able to use nxt WIP with rhino 5.  Is there something I can do to make nxt available with Rhino 5? Thanks,Stan

Started by Stan Carroll

1 Oct 1, 2010
Reply by Roy Hirshkowitz

New Build (231)

Added basic path-based animation to WalkAbout.   What's New

Started by Roy Hirshkowitz

21 Sep 30, 2010
Reply by Roy Hirshkowitz

Stripes in Flamingo nxt

Does anyone have any ideas why I would get black stripes on some surfaces with nxt renders.I attempted to upload an image but the blog it s…

Started by Ben Stibbard

4 Sep 29, 2010
Reply by Ben Stibbard

Drag & Drop

Hi Roy   I'm I mistaken, or can I not drag a texture from Explorer into an Autocad drawing and have it show as a nXt texture?  I've been tr…

Started by Rich Rosemann

2 Sep 29, 2010
Reply by Rich Rosemann

POSTING TO FORUM

This is a test.For the next statement this User, in an effort to get something to show up in the new AccuRender nXt AR5 forum, is conductio…

Started by Eric B

23 Sep 29, 2010
Reply by Eric B

RSS

Search

Translate

Latest Activity

Maciej posted photos
Apr 16
N` Goraw replied to N` Goraw's discussion ACCURENDER NXT FOR WALKTHROUGHS
"thank you a lot for this"
Apr 12
Tom Jarvi posted photos
Mar 12
OYEBANJI EMMANUEL posted a photo

Render 1 copy (1)

This is a remake of one of Peter Milner's scenes. I dont have the file. I photo-matched it in sketchup and rendered in nxt render for autocad.I just retouched it and increased the resolution.
Dec 20, 2023

Render 1

This is a remake of one of Peter Milner's renders.I dont have the file. I photo-matched the scene in sketchup and rendered with nxt render in autocad.I replicated it.
Dec 18, 2023

00001 copy

An office render i did recently.Critics and comments are welcome.Its one of the frames of a walkthrough animation i did recently.I used sketchup to model, exported to autocad and rendered with nxt render.
Nov 22, 2023
OYEBANJI EMMANUEL posted a discussion

nxt render Course/tutorial

Good day Sir,I want to know the number of people that would be interested in a nxt render course because i plan to create one.Please send me a prompt reply if you are interested.Just sayHi am in.Checkout a walkthrough i just created recently with nxt render for autocad after modelling in sketchup and then post-producing in photoshop.…See More
Nov 5, 2023
OYEBANJI EMMANUEL replied to N` Goraw's discussion ACCURENDER NXT FOR WALKTHROUGHS
"Good day Sir, Hope this message meets you well. I just completed a short walkthrough of an office. Its down here https://drive.google.com/file/d/1L4p5Iyiq5MiSK137UT1eH3POuiI5ZLDA/view?usp=drive_link"
Nov 5, 2023

© 2024   Header image courtesy Peter Milner   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service