AccuRender nXt

advanced rendering for AutoCAD

AutoCAD (1,757)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Glass in Pathtracer

This is an discussion continued from the previous nXt forum:   http://old.nxt.accurender.com/forums/p/4323/21303.aspx#21303   The last post…

Started by Scott Davidson

1 Sep 17, 2010
Reply by Roy Hirshkowitz

Rendering Time.

Are the rendering time affected in these three scenario? A with X-Ref files in it. A drawing with blocks and not x-ref. A drawing with bloc…

Started by akinlolu olugboji

4 Sep 17, 2010
Reply by akinlolu olugboji

Blocks in X-Ref

In the inserted picture. The single swing doors on the 2nd and 1st floor are the same block. While the ones on the second floor came as X-r…

Started by akinlolu olugboji

8 Sep 16, 2010
Reply by Roy Hirshkowitz

Latest release stability

I recently loaded the latest build on Tuesday, Sept.14th.  The system seems to become unstable and cannot continue in a random fashion.  I…

Started by Mark Macco, AIA NCARB

12 Sep 16, 2010

Image and Tree Editor

Wow! I have been using nXt for a while now and today I just realized that I also have the Image and Tree Editor.  I know I have read about…

Started by Sergio Astorga

2 Sep 15, 2010

Build 255

I was just doing a couple quick renderings with both RPC's and decals. I was using the default sky and rendering engine 1. I am getting haz…

Started by Wayne Williamson

6 Sep 15, 2010

Strange shadow

Hi guys, I am trying to figure out what cause the strange shadow in this image .The texture is a flat solid colour, the object is a solid.…

Started by Alejandro Testa

16 Sep 15, 2010
Reply by Peter Milner

Profile Photos

We're now requiring new members to include profile photos.  For exsiting members, if you have not submitted a profile photo I would strongl…

Started by Roy Hirshkowitz

3 Sep 14, 2010
Reply by Kevin Lockwood

Problem with shadows reflections

Hi guys, I think that this is a problem with the sofa model.  Maybe I have to change this model, btw somebody have a good 3d contemporary s…

Started by Alejandro Testa

3 Sep 10, 2010

problem with materials assigned to wall components in xrefs

Hi I have an extremely large model that I have divided into several smaller files and x-referenced these into a composite file for final r…

Started by Wayne Williamson

6 Sep 10, 2010
Reply by Roy Hirshkowitz

RSS

Search

Translate

Latest Activity

Paul Cloutier posted a discussion

nXtRender vs AutoCAD RT

My first try with nXt.Same models, same textures, same lights (ies 100W x 4).2 minutes render time.See More
Dec 25, 2019
Paul Cloutier replied to Paul Cloutier's discussion Material help !
"Hello Kevin Thanks. I will look at Yoooootube for more infos."
Dec 25, 2019
Kevin Lockwood replied to Paul Cloutier's discussion Material help !
"I used your mask (alpha) file as a mask in photoshop and saved out to png."
Dec 24, 2019
Paul Cloutier replied to Paul Cloutier's discussion Material help !
"Hello Kevin It's work with your .PNG file. Did you just SAVEAS a .JPG to a .PNG with a image editor ? Capture.PNG Render.png"
Dec 24, 2019
mike makki replied to Daniel Hargreaves's discussion Accustudio
"I can help daniel"
Dec 24, 2019
Kevin Lockwood replied to Paul Cloutier's discussion Material help !
"I'm not sure if you are applying the tree to the region as a decal or as part of a material. if a decal onto the region, I don't think AR will allow 2 decals. I guess you could stack them but I don't think one applies to the other…"
Dec 23, 2019
Paul Cloutier posted a discussion

Material help !

Hello...Need help for settings alpha for this tree bitmap.AutoCAD 2018.Thanks !See More
Dec 23, 2019
Daniel Hargreaves posted a discussion

Accustudio

I know this is hard to believe, but Accustudio is over 20 years old. It has been quiet for a couple of years now at the site. I'm looking to hand it off to the next generation. Is there anyone interested in working on the site and eventually taking over the ownership of it?See More
Dec 3, 2019

© 2020   Header image courtesy Peter Milner   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service