AccuRender nXt

advanced rendering for AutoCAD

AutoCAD (1,770)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Work In Progress

In need of value contributions now. Exterior Preset, plus 84 lights at 100w (diffusers) Three channels sun (0.54), sky (0.32) and lights (5…

Started by akinlolu olugboji

11 Sep 18, 2010
Reply by akinlolu olugboji

Favorite Features

Thought it would be fun to see what everyone's favorite feature of nXt is. I have several, but one of the top 5 for me is the Pause button…

Started by Kevin Lockwood

2 Sep 18, 2010
Reply by Marc Chaumier

Comotion 011

Hallo DanielWie sieht es denn zur Zeit mit Comotion 011 aus?? Ist das Speicherleck schon gefunden worden?? Wann gibt es die neue Version 01…

Started by Alfons Akamp

2 Sep 18, 2010
Reply by Alfons Akamp

Glass in Pathtracer

This is an discussion continued from the previous nXt forum:   http://old.nxt.accurender.com/forums/p/4323/21303.aspx#21303   The last post…

Started by Scott Davidson

1 Sep 17, 2010
Reply by Roy Hirshkowitz

Rendering Time.

Are the rendering time affected in these three scenario? A with X-Ref files in it. A drawing with blocks and not x-ref. A drawing with bloc…

4 Sep 17, 2010

Blocks in X-Ref

In the inserted picture. The single swing doors on the 2nd and 1st floor are the same block. While the ones on the second floor came as X-r…

8 Sep 16, 2010
Reply by Roy Hirshkowitz

Latest release stability

I recently loaded the latest build on Tuesday, Sept.14th.  The system seems to become unstable and cannot continue in a random fashion.  I…

Started by Mark Macco, AIA NCARB

12 Sep 16, 2010

Image and Tree Editor

Wow! I have been using nXt for a while now and today I just realized that I also have the Image and Tree Editor.  I know I have read about…

Started by Sergio Astorga

2 Sep 15, 2010

Build 255

I was just doing a couple quick renderings with both RPC's and decals. I was using the default sky and rendering engine 1. I am getting haz…

Started by Wayne Williamson

6 Sep 15, 2010

Strange shadow

Hi guys, I am trying to figure out what cause the strange shadow in this image .The texture is a flat solid colour, the object is a solid.…

Started by Alejandro Testa

16 Sep 15, 2010
Reply by Peter Milner

RSS

Search

Translate

Latest Activity

Roy Hirshkowitz replied to Roy Hirshkowitz's discussion AccuRender Studio
"Thanks, I'll check on the first two.  The third is normal behavior-- data conversion stops when the arstudio data is detected.  There is a command to remove the arstudio data which would allow you to start from scratch-- probably not…"
Apr 19
Peter Milner replied to Roy Hirshkowitz's discussion AccuRender Studio
"Two things don't seem to translate from nXt: Procedural bump and orientation of texture in a material.   Also, if a decal is changed using nXt, Studio continues to display the original decal. Editing the decal in the Studio material pallet…"
Apr 19
"That sorted it - using the Studio camera and then selecting "Get AutoCAD view"."
Apr 19
Roy Hirshkowitz replied to Roy Hirshkowitz's discussion AccuRender Studio
"Interesting.  ArStudio has its own WalkAbout-like feture, it's the little camera button.  If you do it while the preview is running you should see the view changes automatically in the rendering."
Apr 19
"I'm having trouble getting the desired view in Studio. I've tried setting the view in nXt walkabout and then using that to set the AutoCAD view. However, when I render from Studio, it gives me something different (see images below)."
Apr 19
Roy Hirshkowitz replied to Peter Milner's discussion Multiple cores
"There should be an Update Manager in the Start menu.  Grab and install 0267.  If this doesn't work I'll send a link."
Apr 16
Peter Milner replied to Peter Milner's discussion Multiple cores
"Okay. Just tried to install and run ArStudio, but I get this message inside AutoCAD:"
Apr 16
Roy Hirshkowitz replied to Peter Milner's discussion Multiple cores
"Sort of-- nXt has a hard-coded max of 32 but you get diminishing returns before than point.  If you go beyond 32 they can sometimes be used, depending on the load.  I guess I would still think of 32 as a practical limit. ArStudio should…"
Apr 12

© 2021   Header image courtesy Peter Milner   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service