AccuRender nXt

advanced rendering for AutoCAD

AutoCAD (1,764)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Latest release stability

I recently loaded the latest build on Tuesday, Sept.14th.  The system seems to become unstable and cannot continue in a random fashion.  I…

Started by Mark Macco, AIA NCARB

12 Sep 16, 2010
Reply by akinlolu olugboji

Image and Tree Editor

Wow! I have been using nXt for a while now and today I just realized that I also have the Image and Tree Editor.  I know I have read about…

Started by Sergio Astorga

2 Sep 15, 2010

Build 255

I was just doing a couple quick renderings with both RPC's and decals. I was using the default sky and rendering engine 1. I am getting haz…

Started by Wayne Williamson

6 Sep 15, 2010

Strange shadow

Hi guys, I am trying to figure out what cause the strange shadow in this image .The texture is a flat solid colour, the object is a solid.…

Started by Alejandro Testa

16 Sep 15, 2010
Reply by Peter Milner

Profile Photos

We're now requiring new members to include profile photos.  For exsiting members, if you have not submitted a profile photo I would strongl…

Started by Roy Hirshkowitz

3 Sep 14, 2010
Reply by Kevin Lockwood

Problem with shadows reflections

Hi guys, I think that this is a problem with the sofa model.  Maybe I have to change this model, btw somebody have a good 3d contemporary s…

Started by Alejandro Testa

3 Sep 10, 2010

problem with materials assigned to wall components in xrefs

Hi I have an extremely large model that I have divided into several smaller files and x-referenced these into a composite file for final r…

Started by Wayne Williamson

6 Sep 10, 2010
Reply by Roy Hirshkowitz

Floating monitors

In the attached picture as both models are the same why is the floating in the left picture.

Started by akinlolu olugboji

0 Sep 10, 2010

New Content

We've been adding some content recently.  Marc Chaumier just sent me a mixed-content libary including some materials and a couple of plants…

2 Sep 10, 2010

New Build (226)

User found a Path Tracer Bug that's unrelated to the last flurry of activity, but significant enough to fix right away.   What's New.

0 Sep 10, 2010

RSS

Search

Translate

Latest Activity

ebenezer attah koomson posted photos
9 hours ago
James Bloomer posted photos
May 1
Roy Hirshkowitz commented on Maciej's photo
Thumbnail

c3

"No license yet. Send some results when you can-- might be easier as a forum post instead of this comment section."
Apr 7
Thumbnail

c3

"The drawings are likely scaling correctly-- don't scale the geometry please. These are only display units for the arstudio interface."
Apr 7
Maciej commented on Maciej's photo
Thumbnail

c3

"You were right, Roy. It was about the file name - ash on my head. ARStudio seems to be very ok for my humble interiors' purposes. One minor point (see attached) - meters or millimeters only, what about centimeters? I need to scale all my…"
Apr 7
George Ioannidis commented on Maciej's photo
Thumbnail

g2

"Yeah, I know, usual situation. :)"
Apr 7
Thumbnail

c3

"Looks like there's no file name.  Try saving the drawing to a file first, then run ArStudio.  This is a bug, obviously.  Thanks."
Apr 7
Maciej commented on Maciej's photo
Thumbnail

c3

"I followed all the instructions and that is what I see now...Life is a struggle... Is there something I did wrong? AutoCAD 2013, nXt 0358-SG17, Windows 7"
Apr 7

© 2020   Header image courtesy Peter Milner   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service