AccuRender nXt

advanced rendering for AutoCAD

AutoCAD (1,771)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Strange shadow

Hi guys, I am trying to figure out what cause the strange shadow in this image .The texture is a flat solid colour, the object is a solid.…

Started by Alejandro Testa

16 Sep 15, 2010
Reply by Peter Milner

Profile Photos

We're now requiring new members to include profile photos.  For exsiting members, if you have not submitted a profile photo I would strongl…

Started by Roy Hirshkowitz

3 Sep 14, 2010
Reply by Kevin Lockwood

Problem with shadows reflections

Hi guys, I think that this is a problem with the sofa model.  Maybe I have to change this model, btw somebody have a good 3d contemporary s…

Started by Alejandro Testa

3 Sep 10, 2010
Reply by akinlolu olugboji

problem with materials assigned to wall components in xrefs

Hi I have an extremely large model that I have divided into several smaller files and x-referenced these into a composite file for final r…

Started by Wayne Williamson

6 Sep 10, 2010
Reply by Roy Hirshkowitz

Floating monitors

In the attached picture as both models are the same why is the floating in the left picture.

Started by akinlolu olugboji

0 Sep 10, 2010

New Content

We've been adding some content recently.  Marc Chaumier just sent me a mixed-content libary including some materials and a couple of plants…

2 Sep 10, 2010
Reply by akinlolu olugboji

New Build (226)

User found a Path Tracer Bug that's unrelated to the last flurry of activity, but significant enough to fix right away.   What's New.

0 Sep 10, 2010

Photo upload

I've just added some new images to my albums, but there is a message saying "This photo is awaiting approval" and the images don't appear i…

Started by Peter Milner

3 Sep 10, 2010
Reply by Peter Milner

Speicherfehler

Hallo RoySchön, das ihr ein neues Forum gemacht habt, aber ich fand das alte Forum schöner.Was ist aus dem Speicherfehler geworden. Ist der…

Started by Alfons Akamp

4 Sep 10, 2010
Reply by Alfons Akamp

New Build (224)

A new build (224) is available now.  What's New

4 Sep 9, 2010
Reply by Roy Hirshkowitz

RSS

Search

Translate

Latest Activity

Brittany Watson replied to Brittany Watson's discussion Groundcover Issues
"Hi Ben, You were absolutely right! I took over a computer that was previously used for rendering by someone else. The Accurender Plant Editor was on the desktop and used as the primary plant editor, so I assumed it was the only one. Thank you so…"
May 18
Ben Mixson replied to Brittany Watson's discussion Groundcover Issues
"Hi Brittany, I have two different plant editors. The Accurender plant editor that installed with Accurender Studio and the NXT plant editor that installed with NXT for Autocad. Only the NXT for Autocad version lets you open, modify, and save…"
May 14
Brittany Watson posted a discussion

Groundcover Issues

Hello,I am hoping to get some clarity on how to modify and add groundcover. I have searched everywhere on the forum and online to find how to save a plant as .ArGroundcover, but I cannot find anything. I am using AccuRender Plant Editor and once I finish editing the plant that I want to use as a groundcover, I click "save plant as", but all it allows me to save as is .ArTree. I have a deadline to get this render finished, but I cannot for the life of me figure this out. See More
May 14
Roy Hirshkowitz replied to Roy Hirshkowitz's discussion AccuRender Studio
"Thanks, I'll check on the first two.  The third is normal behavior-- data conversion stops when the arstudio data is detected.  There is a command to remove the arstudio data which would allow you to start from scratch-- probably not…"
Apr 19
Peter Milner replied to Roy Hirshkowitz's discussion AccuRender Studio
"Two things don't seem to translate from nXt: Procedural bump and orientation of texture in a material.   Also, if a decal is changed using nXt, Studio continues to display the original decal. Editing the decal in the Studio material pallet…"
Apr 19
"That sorted it - using the Studio camera and then selecting "Get AutoCAD view"."
Apr 19
Roy Hirshkowitz replied to Roy Hirshkowitz's discussion AccuRender Studio
"Interesting.  ArStudio has its own WalkAbout-like feture, it's the little camera button.  If you do it while the preview is running you should see the view changes automatically in the rendering."
Apr 19
"I'm having trouble getting the desired view in Studio. I've tried setting the view in nXt walkabout and then using that to set the AutoCAD view. However, when I render from Studio, it gives me something different (see images below)."
Apr 19

© 2021   Header image courtesy Peter Milner   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service