AutoCAD (1,771)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New Build

A new build (223) is available now.  What's New

Started by Roy Hirshkowitz

8 Sep 9, 2010
Reply by Alejandro Testa

Welcome

New forum.  Start any discussion you like.  I'll be moving some of the old stuff over for reference.

24 Sep 8, 2010
Reply by Marc Chaumier

Email

Well, I'm not sure if e-mail is the right term, but right now the only way to communicate on this site is through forums and sending email…

Started by Kevin Lockwood

5 Sep 8, 2010
Reply by Roy Hirshkowitz

coMotion 011 error

akinlolugboji wrote: "Keep getting this error, what am I doing wrong "Command: coMOTION Settings updated Start Animation... ***** False cam…

Started by Daniel Hargreaves

3 Sep 8, 2010
Reply by akinlolu olugboji

pathtracer sky

Well, nobody seems to start a discussion here, so this must be the kick off i suppose.    What am i doing wrong since i don't see any refle…

Started by Jan Verzelen

12 Sep 8, 2010

Updating your profile

I have updated the all profiles to include your website or blog address.  Go to the setting pick to the right under your profile name to up…

Started by Scott Davidson

4 Sep 8, 2010

REPOSITORY

Is there a place, here, a sort of repository, where we could put nXtPlants, materials, backgrounds, textured meshes... ? To partage with ot…

Started by Marc Chaumier

7 Sep 8, 2010

Night Scene With HDRi.

Trying to create a night scene with HDRi map. Hoping the nap will have a moon in it (as some have the sun in them) So far I have not being…

Started by akinlolu olugboji

7 Sep 7, 2010
Reply by Roy Hirshkowitz

Can't retrace subdirectory structure when inserting legacy plants

Hi, Roy -Back at it after too long away. Build 222 is working fine, except...when I navigate down to a subfolder to Add Legacy Plant, the n…

Started by Bill Gilliss

1 Sep 7, 2010
Reply by Roy Hirshkowitz

New Render Farm Build

Build 222   The pre-release Render Farm is about to expire on 9/15.  This build extends its shelf-life to 11/15.  Hopefully we'll have the…

0 Sep 4, 2010

RSS

Search

Translate

Latest Activity

Ben Mixson replied to Brittany Watson's discussion Groundcover Issues
"Hi Brittany, I have two different plant editors. The Accurender plant editor that installed with Accurender Studio and the NXT plant editor that installed with NXT for Autocad. Only the NXT for Autocad version lets you open, modify, and save…"
yesterday
Brittany Watson posted a discussion

Groundcover Issues

Hello,I am hoping to get some clarity on how to modify and add groundcover. I have searched everywhere on the forum and online to find how to save a plant as .ArGroundcover, but I cannot find anything. I am using AccuRender Plant Editor and once I finish editing the plant that I want to use as a groundcover, I click "save plant as", but all it allows me to save as is .ArTree. I have a deadline to get this render finished, but I cannot for the life of me figure this out. See More
yesterday
Roy Hirshkowitz replied to Roy Hirshkowitz's discussion AccuRender Studio
"Thanks, I'll check on the first two.  The third is normal behavior-- data conversion stops when the arstudio data is detected.  There is a command to remove the arstudio data which would allow you to start from scratch-- probably not…"
Apr 19
Peter Milner replied to Roy Hirshkowitz's discussion AccuRender Studio
"Two things don't seem to translate from nXt: Procedural bump and orientation of texture in a material.   Also, if a decal is changed using nXt, Studio continues to display the original decal. Editing the decal in the Studio material pallet…"
Apr 19
"That sorted it - using the Studio camera and then selecting "Get AutoCAD view"."
Apr 19
Roy Hirshkowitz replied to Roy Hirshkowitz's discussion AccuRender Studio
"Interesting.  ArStudio has its own WalkAbout-like feture, it's the little camera button.  If you do it while the preview is running you should see the view changes automatically in the rendering."
Apr 19
"I'm having trouble getting the desired view in Studio. I've tried setting the view in nXt walkabout and then using that to set the AutoCAD view. However, when I render from Studio, it gives me something different (see images below)."
Apr 19
Roy Hirshkowitz replied to Peter Milner's discussion Multiple cores
"There should be an Update Manager in the Start menu.  Grab and install 0267.  If this doesn't work I'll send a link."
Apr 16

© 2021   Header image courtesy Peter Milner   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service