AccuRender nXt

advanced rendering for AutoCAD

AutoCAD (1,776)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

nXtRender vs AutoCAD RT

My first try with nXt. Same models, same textures, same lights (ies 100W x 4). 2 minutes render time.

Started by Paul Cloutier

0 Dec 25, 2019

Material help !

Hello... Need help for settings alpha for this tree bitmap. AutoCAD 2018. Thanks !

Started by Paul Cloutier

4 Dec 25, 2019
Reply by Paul Cloutier

AR Studio texture editing

Just testing AR Studio. Does anyone know what the channels are when editing textures.

Started by Peter Milner

4 Dec 2, 2019
Reply by Roy Hirshkowitz

AR Studio testing

Okay, a couple more questions. When AR Studio is running inside AutoCAD, I can't work on the CAD model unless I close Studio down. Is this…

Started by Peter Milner

6 Dec 2, 2019
Reply by Roy Hirshkowitz

nXt vs Studio

Here's the first proper test I've managed to do between nXt and Studio. The main differences I immediately notice are: Ambient light levels…

Started by Peter Milner

0 Nov 27, 2019

Animation using WalkAbout in CAD.

Hi, I want to create a "fly thru" or "walk thru" animation using Nxt in CAD 2015.  Anyone has experience with this and would like to share…

Started by MES

4 Nov 25, 2019
Reply by Peter Milner

how to export a accurender file to accurender studio

Im trying to open a render with accurender in autocad 2019 in accurender studio but not way, In cant found the file..... what file I should…

Started by norton torres

1 Nov 25, 2019
Reply by Peter Milner

Licensing Issues

Upgrading a couple of machines and also switch a user profile. I need our current license code to update.  Thanks,

Started by Chad Kauffman

1 Nov 20, 2019
Reply by Roy Hirshkowitz

RenderFarm passes and tasks

Got a strange glitch here. On one of our PCs, when sending a render to the Farm, the option to change the number of tasks is greyed out and…

Started by Peter Milner

2 Oct 22, 2019
Reply by Peter Milner

AR Studio ground plane

The ground plane in Accurender Studio appears as a rectangular surface under the object rather than extending to the horizon.

Started by Peter Milner

3 Sep 26, 2019
Reply by Roy Hirshkowitz

RSS

Search

Translate

Latest Activity

Roy Hirshkowitz replied to OYEBANJI EMMANUEL's discussion Accurender studio not loading
"No idea-- that's a function of the exporter.  We do have a sketchup-based product about to go into wider beta available through RenderPlus if you're interested."
yesterday
OYEBANJI EMMANUEL replied to OYEBANJI EMMANUEL's discussion Accurender studio not loading
"Good afternoon Sir, Sir, is there any way i can bring in textures assigned to my model into autocad, after exporting ? I mean see the same texturesi assigned in sketchup in autocad ? Thank you Sir."
yesterday
OYEBANJI EMMANUEL replied to OYEBANJI EMMANUEL's discussion Accurender studio not loading
"Thank you so much sir for fixing the errors. Now i know better."
yesterday
Roy Hirshkowitz replied to OYEBANJI EMMANUEL's discussion Accurender studio not loading
"The model needs some work-- if you're translating from SketchUp this will often be the case.  I did a few things to make it workable: The units were wrong-- AutoCAD thinks the drawing is in inches but the model is, in fact, in…"
Friday
"I have sent it successfully to your mail."
Friday
"You'll need to send me the drawing if you want me to test it. You can email me at roy@mcneel.com or provide a link."
Friday
"Good morning Sir, I want to say thank you for the other time. Accurender studio loaded successfully. Although i have an issue. I tried using accurender nxt to assign materials before loading up accurender studio but i could only see an all black…"
Friday
"Good day Sir, Thanks for the advice. Ihave a little problem though. I imported my model from sketchup as an autocad file, then opened the autocad file and then i setup autocad camera. Typed arstudio and accurender studio plugin came up and then i…"
Thursday

© 2021   Header image courtesy Peter Milner   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service