AccuRender nXt

advanced rendering for AutoCAD

Corner Bar (39)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

forum aspect

Hi everybody, in my really modest opinion the forum was more readable with the old color scheme. Now, titles (blue navy over blue) and link…

Started by Miguel Tano Adanes

5 Apr 6, 2013
Reply by Miguel Tano Adanes

Upgrade payment Options?

I want to pay for the upgrade deal that apparently expires on 4-1-2013. No one at sales@renderplus.com is responding, there are no phone nu…

Started by J. Brown

4 Mar 29, 2013
Reply by Albert D Hart

Volvo V60 2011 3D model

Hi all! Does anybody have and could share a Volvo V60 (2011) 3D model? I would apreciate very much! Thanks

Started by Miguel Tano Adanes

6 Mar 7, 2013
Reply by Miguel Tano Adanes

Long AutoCad StartUp Time.

AutoCad always now have to go throught this to startup and so take ages to open a new or existing drawing. What is wrong and how can I corr…

Started by akinlolu olugboji

6 Mar 1, 2013
Reply by Daniel Hargreaves

AutoCad Freeze

At time I launch AutoCad and it freezes at this point(see attach image) No amount of wait makes it thaw except the three button salute. Occ…

4 Feb 20, 2013
Reply by akinlolu olugboji

How does it really work?

This is a concept topic, but can someone explain to me (architect not programmer) how the NXT rendering engine actually works. I just don g…

Started by J. Brown

13 Feb 11, 2013
Reply by J. Brown

Relative Comparison

How to you compare Intel and AMD processors. i3, i5 and i7 I know but when it comes the AMD I sometimes have to go by prices and that never…

7 Feb 5, 2013
Reply by Ian Foster Griffith

Auto-minimize in Windows 8 and AutoCAD

I ran into a problem where when I wiggled another Windows App (File Manager) in Windows 8, AutoCAD minimized my current drawing and/or mini…

Started by Albert D Hart

2 Jan 25, 2013
Reply by Roy Hirshkowitz

Dell Inspiron 5423

HP Pavilion is an i3 Core system which am presently using not. After about  a  year of usage it started have heating issues,  it goes into…

6 Jan 19, 2013
Reply by akinlolu olugboji

RSS

Search

Translate

Latest Activity

Tom Jarvi posted photos
Mar 12
OYEBANJI EMMANUEL posted a photo

Render 1 copy (1)

This is a remake of one of Peter Milner's scenes. I dont have the file. I photo-matched it in sketchup and rendered in nxt render for autocad.I just retouched it and increased the resolution.
Dec 20, 2023

Render 1

This is a remake of one of Peter Milner's renders.I dont have the file. I photo-matched the scene in sketchup and rendered with nxt render in autocad.I replicated it.
Dec 18, 2023

00001 copy

An office render i did recently.Critics and comments are welcome.Its one of the frames of a walkthrough animation i did recently.I used sketchup to model, exported to autocad and rendered with nxt render.
Nov 22, 2023
OYEBANJI EMMANUEL posted a discussion

nxt render Course/tutorial

Good day Sir,I want to know the number of people that would be interested in a nxt render course because i plan to create one.Please send me a prompt reply if you are interested.Just sayHi am in.Checkout a walkthrough i just created recently with nxt render for autocad after modelling in sketchup and then post-producing in photoshop.…See More
Nov 5, 2023
OYEBANJI EMMANUEL replied to N` Goraw's discussion ACCURENDER NXT FOR WALKTHROUGHS
"Good day Sir, Hope this message meets you well. I just completed a short walkthrough of an office. Its down here https://drive.google.com/file/d/1L4p5Iyiq5MiSK137UT1eH3POuiI5ZLDA/view?usp=drive_link"
Nov 5, 2023
Maciej posted photos
Jun 6, 2023
Marko Stout replied to Peter Milner's discussion Comotion
"Is comotion still om progres? I need to make some moving parts in NXT!!"
Apr 7, 2023

© 2024   Header image courtesy Peter Milner   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service