AccuRender nXt

advanced rendering for AutoCAD

nXtRender Add-ons (52)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Add-ons MH07

Hi I have downloaded version Add-ons MH07 with nxt 64_0329 and Autocad 2012 español and I can't make appear the nXtRender Ribbon, if you co…

Started by Xavier Farré Puiggalí

6 Oct 30, 2013
Reply by Garret Diduck

Nxt Image Editor

Having some issues with the nxt image editor. spent 24 hours on a rendering and none of the alpha channels came through. Also, I guess I ju…

Started by J. Brown

4 Oct 18, 2013
Reply by J. Brown

Best Panorama viewer?

Nxt allows you to render in a panorama. There use to be software that came with the old accurender that would allow you to view and create…

Started by J. Brown

1 Sep 23, 2013
Reply by Ernesto Lacalle

Render Ready Lights (ready for Beta testing)

This is a new content library we have been working on for blocks with predefined lighting settings and material settings. Note: This is in…

Started by Albert D Hart

26 Aug 8, 2013
Reply by Rich Rosemann

Differences between walkabout view and render in animation

Hi all. I've noticed a difference in the points of views between the walkabout window and the final render when using animations. I've set…

Started by Miguel Tano Adanes

13 May 14, 2013
Reply by Miguel Tano Adanes

Who wants to try nXtRender Batch?

This is the first preview of the new nXtRender Batch. You should only try this if you are adventuresome, and willing to make your way throu…

Started by Albert D Hart

77 May 10, 2013
Reply by Albert D Hart

Render Farm Errors

I don't know why but render farm hasn't been working for me for the last few updates. I haven't changed anything on my network, just added…

Started by J. Brown

5 Apr 17, 2013
Reply by Roy Hirshkowitz

3D PDF feature of nXtRender Batch

One of the "non photorealistic" features of nXtRender Batch will be the ability to create an interactive 3D PDF document of your model. (Th…

Started by Albert D Hart

11 Mar 27, 2013
Reply by Albert D Hart

nXt AutoLisp Commands

Wow!!!  I just discovered the AutoLisp routines for automating renderings.  I luv Autolisp routines!!! Question:  I typically render using…

Started by alexinfla

1 Mar 15, 2013
Reply by Roy Hirshkowitz

Material Channels

I had a case come up in the SketchUp forum which was a good example of a place to use Material Channels (A feature of nXtRender Batch). The…

Started by Albert D Hart

0 Feb 21, 2013

RSS

Search

Translate

Latest Activity

Tom Jarvi posted photos
Mar 12
OYEBANJI EMMANUEL posted a photo

Render 1 copy (1)

This is a remake of one of Peter Milner's scenes. I dont have the file. I photo-matched it in sketchup and rendered in nxt render for autocad.I just retouched it and increased the resolution.
Dec 20, 2023

Render 1

This is a remake of one of Peter Milner's renders.I dont have the file. I photo-matched the scene in sketchup and rendered with nxt render in autocad.I replicated it.
Dec 18, 2023

00001 copy

An office render i did recently.Critics and comments are welcome.Its one of the frames of a walkthrough animation i did recently.I used sketchup to model, exported to autocad and rendered with nxt render.
Nov 22, 2023
OYEBANJI EMMANUEL posted a discussion

nxt render Course/tutorial

Good day Sir,I want to know the number of people that would be interested in a nxt render course because i plan to create one.Please send me a prompt reply if you are interested.Just sayHi am in.Checkout a walkthrough i just created recently with nxt render for autocad after modelling in sketchup and then post-producing in photoshop.…See More
Nov 5, 2023
OYEBANJI EMMANUEL replied to N` Goraw's discussion ACCURENDER NXT FOR WALKTHROUGHS
"Good day Sir, Hope this message meets you well. I just completed a short walkthrough of an office. Its down here https://drive.google.com/file/d/1L4p5Iyiq5MiSK137UT1eH3POuiI5ZLDA/view?usp=drive_link"
Nov 5, 2023
Maciej posted photos
Jun 6, 2023
Marko Stout replied to Peter Milner's discussion Comotion
"Is comotion still om progres? I need to make some moving parts in NXT!!"
Apr 7, 2023

© 2024   Header image courtesy Peter Milner   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service