AccuRender nXt

advanced rendering for AutoCAD

nXtRender Add-ons (52)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Render Farm transparent decals

As well as reflective decals not working, I've just discovered that transparent decals don't work either. The holes in the metal panels in…

Started by Peter Milner

16 Nov 21, 2014
Reply by Peter Milner

Render Farm TV screen

Normally I create a TV or computer screen by adding a decal to a flat face and then turning it into an area light with "colour by object" s…

Started by Peter Milner

13 Nov 20, 2014
Reply by Roy Hirshkowitz

Render Farm latest build

Does the latest build of the Render Farm software (344) work with nXt build 318?

Started by Peter Milner

24 Nov 11, 2014
Reply by Peter Milner

Latest Render Farm update

I've just installed the latest update for the render farm and now it doesn't work. When I try to launch the manager it says "The applicatio…

Started by Peter Milner

9 Oct 20, 2014
Reply by Roy Hirshkowitz

HOW TO DO LIKE THIS?

I met a mapping problem, I WANT to ask how to solve? In addition to ask how a picture filled  on the surface of different sizes?

Started by heyuan

6 Oct 3, 2014
Reply by heyuan

Reflective decals

The renderfarm doesn't support reflective decals. They work on my local machine but lose their reflectivity when I send them to the farm.

Started by Peter Milner

11 Sep 29, 2014
Reply by Peter Milner

Licenses

Can I install your software on more than one computer with one license?

Started by H KRUEGER & ASSOCIATES

8 Jun 26, 2014
Reply by Rich Hart

Render Farm file size

When I send a job to the render farm, the amount of data transferred is huge. A drawing of about 6Mb in size translates into about 16Gb of…

Started by Peter Milner

11 May 12, 2014
Reply by Peter Milner

new plan libraries

Hi Guys does anyone know where i can get hold of some new plants for NXT. i am doing a resort and spa and need some tropical plants to put…

Started by RIck Buick

3 Nov 21, 2013
Reply by Alejandro Testa

关于NXT渲染时间的问题

用NXT这么久,唯一的感觉是太耗时间,动辄10几个小时,甚至40几个小时还不能达到满意效果。 如图:这张图用了48个小时,但是黑点依然很多。不知道各位有没有什么好的方法能够减少时间。

Started by wrts5200510

12 Nov 8, 2013
Reply by Roy Hirshkowitz

RSS

Search

Translate

Latest Activity

Tom Jarvi posted photos
Mar 12
OYEBANJI EMMANUEL posted a photo

Render 1 copy (1)

This is a remake of one of Peter Milner's scenes. I dont have the file. I photo-matched it in sketchup and rendered in nxt render for autocad.I just retouched it and increased the resolution.
Dec 20, 2023

Render 1

This is a remake of one of Peter Milner's renders.I dont have the file. I photo-matched the scene in sketchup and rendered with nxt render in autocad.I replicated it.
Dec 18, 2023

00001 copy

An office render i did recently.Critics and comments are welcome.Its one of the frames of a walkthrough animation i did recently.I used sketchup to model, exported to autocad and rendered with nxt render.
Nov 22, 2023
OYEBANJI EMMANUEL posted a discussion

nxt render Course/tutorial

Good day Sir,I want to know the number of people that would be interested in a nxt render course because i plan to create one.Please send me a prompt reply if you are interested.Just sayHi am in.Checkout a walkthrough i just created recently with nxt render for autocad after modelling in sketchup and then post-producing in photoshop.…See More
Nov 5, 2023
OYEBANJI EMMANUEL replied to N` Goraw's discussion ACCURENDER NXT FOR WALKTHROUGHS
"Good day Sir, Hope this message meets you well. I just completed a short walkthrough of an office. Its down here https://drive.google.com/file/d/1L4p5Iyiq5MiSK137UT1eH3POuiI5ZLDA/view?usp=drive_link"
Nov 5, 2023
Maciej posted photos
Jun 6, 2023
Marko Stout replied to Peter Milner's discussion Comotion
"Is comotion still om progres? I need to make some moving parts in NXT!!"
Apr 7, 2023

© 2024   Header image courtesy Peter Milner   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service