AccuRender nXt

advanced rendering for AutoCAD

nXtRender Add-ons (49)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Latest Render Farm update

I've just installed the latest update for the render farm and now it doesn't work. When I try to launch the manager it says "The applicatio…

Started by Peter Milner

9 Oct 20, 2014
Reply by Roy Hirshkowitz

HOW TO DO LIKE THIS?

I met a mapping problem, I WANT to ask how to solve? In addition to ask how a picture filled  on the surface of different sizes?

Started by heyuan

6 Oct 3, 2014
Reply by heyuan

Reflective decals

The renderfarm doesn't support reflective decals. They work on my local machine but lose their reflectivity when I send them to the farm.

Started by Peter Milner

11 Sep 29, 2014
Reply by Peter Milner

Licenses

Can I install your software on more than one computer with one license?

Started by H KRUEGER & ASSOCIATES

8 Jun 26, 2014
Reply by Rich Hart

Render Farm file size

When I send a job to the render farm, the amount of data transferred is huge. A drawing of about 6Mb in size translates into about 16Gb of…

Started by Peter Milner

11 May 12, 2014
Reply by Peter Milner

new plan libraries

Hi Guys does anyone know where i can get hold of some new plants for NXT. i am doing a resort and spa and need some tropical plants to put…

Started by RIck Buick

3 Nov 21, 2013
Reply by Alejandro Testa

关于NXT渲染时间的问题

用NXT这么久,唯一的感觉是太耗时间,动辄10几个小时,甚至40几个小时还不能达到满意效果。 如图:这张图用了48个小时,但是黑点依然很多。不知道各位有没有什么好的方法能够减少时间。

Started by wrts5200510

12 Nov 8, 2013
Reply by Roy Hirshkowitz

Add-ons MH07

Hi I have downloaded version Add-ons MH07 with nxt 64_0329 and Autocad 2012 español and I can't make appear the nXtRender Ribbon, if you co…

Started by Xavier Farré Puiggalí

6 Oct 30, 2013
Reply by Garret Diduck

Nxt Image Editor

Having some issues with the nxt image editor. spent 24 hours on a rendering and none of the alpha channels came through. Also, I guess I ju…

Started by J. Brown

4 Oct 18, 2013
Reply by J. Brown

Best Panorama viewer?

Nxt allows you to render in a panorama. There use to be software that came with the old accurender that would allow you to view and create…

Started by J. Brown

1 Sep 23, 2013
Reply by Ernesto Lacalle

RSS

Search

Translate

Latest Activity

Roy Hirshkowitz replied to Peter Milner's discussion Reflected background brightness
"Almost certainly.  A fix may be difficult at this point.  The code has not been touched in years."
Aug 21
Peter Milner posted a discussion

Reflected background brightness

In Accurender I can turn up the brightness of the reflected background, but when I send the same render to the farm, it renders as the default brightness.Possibly an oversight or a bug?See More
Aug 21
Alfons Akamp posted a discussion

Accurender für Bricscad

Es gab vor einiger Zeit mal eine Version Accurender nxt für Bricscad.Wird es das in Zukunft wieder geben z.B. für Bricscad 19 oder 20??Wäre super, denn dann könnte ich meine 3D Modelle die ich mit Accurender rendere auch mit Bricscad rendern.See More
Aug 15
Kevin Lockwood replied to Nutan Desai's discussion Old Plants
"Hey, Guess what I found. Plants! There are 3 install EXE files zipped. I assume this comes with all the textures and maps. ar3_plant1.zip ar3_plant2.zip ar3_plant3.zip"
Aug 13
Peter Milner posted a discussion

Comotion

Any update on Comotion, animating objects and greater camera control?See More
Jul 29
George Ioannidis commented on Chris Fox's photo
Thumbnail

Condo Inteior

"Sweet! Great job Chris! Some curtains would be nice there, but hey, great view to the outside, so why to hide it anyway hahaha :)"
Jul 15
Chris Fox posted photos
Jul 10
Nutan Desai posted a discussion

Old Plants

To, Anyonewill you please send me AR3/4 Plant Library and material old versionI badly need old plants of previous AccurendersSee More
Jul 9

© 2019   Header image courtesy Peter Milner   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service