AccuRender nXt

advanced rendering for AutoCAD

Rendering Advice and Comments (77)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Interior Lighting II

I am try to achieve something close to this or better.  Could the gurus of the forum chip in? Thanks in advance. Two views namely view 1 an…

Started by akinlolu olugboji

18 Aug 23, 2017
Reply by Aguinaldo Marinho

Visible Light Paths?

How do you make a Visible Light Path? For example, I would like to render a projector shooting an image onto a screen. How do I show a visi…

Started by Barry Hayden

13 Aug 23, 2017
Reply by Aguinaldo Marinho

Help: Need to increase the DPI of nXtRenderings

Currently we are running the free version and I am unable to change the DPI of the renderings created above 96. I need to be able to produc…

Started by Andrew Uno

6 Aug 17, 2017
Reply by Andrew Uno

Settings for rendering a hoop

HI I am rendering what is effectively a circular hoop (actually circular handrails) but when this item is rendered it becomes a hoop with a…

Started by David Leigh

4 Jul 6, 2017
Reply by David Leigh

Looking for feedback/advice on renderings.

I have posted images to my profile with openness for any constructive criticism that may be provided to add to photo realism. The company I…

Started by Andrew Uno

0 Jun 20, 2017

Automatically save rendering

Hello everyone, how can I configure automatic rendering in the chosen folder with different names?Each time the .jpg file is saved it repla…

Started by Paula Suarez

1 May 22, 2017
Reply by Roy Hirshkowitz

Adapting to the NXT

Hi everyone, I'm an architect and this is the kind of project presentation I usually work on.Until 2 weeks ago I only worked with AutoCad 2…

Started by Paula Suarez

2 May 7, 2017
Reply by Paula Suarez

New Rendering Work Station

I am building a new Rendering Machine to work with Autocad and NXT.  Biggest question is OS. How does NXT work on windows 10 pro?? Do i sti…

Started by J. Brown

7 Apr 17, 2017
Reply by akinlolu olugboji

nXt Farmer Status: Not responding

I'm trying to identify a problem that has arisen as of late for me. The machines utilizing nXt Render Farm are not rendering though their i…

Started by Andrew Uno

4 Apr 7, 2017
Reply by Andrew Uno

Rendering in greyscale only

I have downloaded a 30 day trial of Accurender as I wish to get back in to it after a 'render break'. Is there a restriction on the 30 day…

Started by Ian Stevenson

2 Mar 28, 2017
Reply by Roy Hirshkowitz

RSS

Search

Translate

Latest Activity

Roy Hirshkowitz replied to Chad Kauffman's discussion Licensing Issues
"Send me a private msg with your info."
Wednesday
Chad Kauffman posted a discussion

Licensing Issues

Upgrading a couple of machines and also switch a user profile. I need our current license code to update. Thanks,See More
Tuesday
Kevin Lockwood replied to MES's discussion Animation using WalkAbout in CAD.
"Its been years for me too.  I think Daniel spent some time getting CoMotion running again.  http://www.accustudio.com/marketplace/comotion As to stitching frames, the tool I used to use wasn't working last time I tried, but I did…"
Nov 15
Rich Rosemann replied to MES's discussion Animation using WalkAbout in CAD.
"Is CoMotion no longer being updated?"
Nov 11
Roy Hirshkowitz replied to MES's discussion Animation using WalkAbout in CAD.
"Sorry you're not getting a better response here-- our animation stuff is pretty rudimentary.  Hoping someone will still chime in though.  I haven't looked at this stuff for such a long time, my guess is that the software I used…"
Nov 8
MES posted a discussion

Animation using WalkAbout in CAD.

Hi,I want to create a "fly thru" or "walk thru" animation using Nxt in CAD 2015.  Anyone has experience with this and would like to share how to use it? Any important tips?Thank you!See More
Nov 7
Roy Hirshkowitz replied to Enrico Gheno's discussion Perspective between 3D model and background image on NXT autocad 2015
"There are a couple of ways to do this-- In nXt the WalkAbout window allows you to insert and manipulate background images and your viewpoint independently.  You can either allow nXt to composite the image for you, or save the thing with a…"
Nov 4
Enrico Gheno posted a discussion

Perspective between 3D model and background image on NXT autocad 2015

Hi, I would like to insert my 3D model on an image in background, obviously with the correct position, size and perspective lines.Is there a method to move the 3D model to adapt it at the image in background?At the moment i can only try to setting the position of my 3D model with the Autocad camera and launch the render to control if the position is correct, but it's impossible to find it. I must render my 3D model and put it in my image with Photoshop. Not a great result.Look down here, the…See More
Nov 3

© 2019   Header image courtesy Peter Milner   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service