AccuRender nXt

advanced rendering for AutoCAD

George Ioannidis's Discussions (576)

Discussions Replied To (521) Replies Latest Activity

"It is result of geometry Akinlolu. Your sun is coming 121° from the south-east and 4…"

George Ioannidis replied Jun 21, 2011 to Light problem?

35 Jun 25, 2011
Reply by Roy Hirshkowitz

"I think reflections on the walls are OK. the left windows is apparently smaller than…"

George Ioannidis replied Jun 21, 2011 to Light problem?

35 Jun 25, 2011
Reply by Roy Hirshkowitz

"Sure I don't :) Here it comes... You can play with water colour. And don't forget (R…"

George Ioannidis replied Jun 20, 2011 to water

69 Jun 20, 2011
Reply by George Ioannidis

"After a few tunings I've got this. It looks like water in the pool. Saved with mater…"

George Ioannidis replied Jun 20, 2011 to water

69 Jun 20, 2011

"Try this. Copy it to the directory with Tailors utilities. Don't forget to load JUST…"

George Ioannidis replied Jun 20, 2011 to Lisp

6 Jun 20, 2011
Reply by akinlolu olugboji

"Hi Akinlolu, There are two options : 1. In Text editor open Tailors.lsp file and ins…"

George Ioannidis replied Jun 20, 2011 to Lisp

6 Jun 20, 2011

"Hi, It's almost impossible to follow thread in this type of NG. Can we have some kin…"

George Ioannidis replied Jun 18, 2011 to water

69 Jun 20, 2011

"Is there any specific reason you use HDRI Ros? I use for my exteriors just the sun a…"

George Ioannidis replied Jun 18, 2011 to water

69 Jun 20, 2011

"Hi Ros, here is my attempt quite happy with the result."

George Ioannidis replied Jun 17, 2011 to water

69 Jun 20, 2011

"Thank you Roy. I'll look forward to test it as soon as it will be available."

George Ioannidis replied Jun 16, 2011 to Help, please

28 Jun 16, 2011

RSS

Search

Translate

Latest Activity

Maciej posted photos
Apr 16
N` Goraw replied to N` Goraw's discussion ACCURENDER NXT FOR WALKTHROUGHS
"thank you a lot for this"
Apr 12
Tom Jarvi posted photos
Mar 12
OYEBANJI EMMANUEL posted a photo

Render 1 copy (1)

This is a remake of one of Peter Milner's scenes. I dont have the file. I photo-matched it in sketchup and rendered in nxt render for autocad.I just retouched it and increased the resolution.
Dec 20, 2023

Render 1

This is a remake of one of Peter Milner's renders.I dont have the file. I photo-matched the scene in sketchup and rendered with nxt render in autocad.I replicated it.
Dec 18, 2023

00001 copy

An office render i did recently.Critics and comments are welcome.Its one of the frames of a walkthrough animation i did recently.I used sketchup to model, exported to autocad and rendered with nxt render.
Nov 22, 2023
OYEBANJI EMMANUEL posted a discussion

nxt render Course/tutorial

Good day Sir,I want to know the number of people that would be interested in a nxt render course because i plan to create one.Please send me a prompt reply if you are interested.Just sayHi am in.Checkout a walkthrough i just created recently with nxt render for autocad after modelling in sketchup and then post-producing in photoshop.…See More
Nov 5, 2023
OYEBANJI EMMANUEL replied to N` Goraw's discussion ACCURENDER NXT FOR WALKTHROUGHS
"Good day Sir, Hope this message meets you well. I just completed a short walkthrough of an office. Its down here https://drive.google.com/file/d/1L4p5Iyiq5MiSK137UT1eH3POuiI5ZLDA/view?usp=drive_link"
Nov 5, 2023

© 2024   Header image courtesy Peter Milner   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service