AccuRender nXt

advanced rendering for AutoCAD

Paul Jackson's Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for the prompt response. Glad I'm not the only one having problems with camer…"

Paul Jackson replied Oct 25, 2013 to Camera Controls.

3 Oct 26, 2013
Reply by Roy Hirshkowitz

"The Standard engine."

Paul Jackson replied May 10, 2013 to Reflecting an image/photo.

3 May 10, 2013
Reply by Roy Hirshkowitz

"Is the nxt Studio being designed to import a variety of CAD formats or just DWG? Any…"

Paul Jackson replied Feb 20, 2012 to Update

12 Feb 20, 2012
Reply by Roy Hirshkowitz

"Yes, I tend to render a lot of 2D elevations (in AR4 at the moment), taken from3D mo…"

Paul Jackson replied Jan 23, 2012 to AutoCAD View

11 Jan 24, 2012
Reply by akinlolu olugboji

"Quite a few here... http://www.accustudio.com/index.php?option=com_remository&It…"

Paul Jackson replied Dec 22, 2011 to Create Water Material

6 Dec 22, 2011
Reply by Paul Jackson

"Don't know if they're still there in Nxt, but in AR4 you had  'Pick Walkabout Perspe…"

Paul Jackson replied Mar 31, 2011 to Walkabout view control.

12 Apr 7, 2011
Reply by Roy Hirshkowitz

"Think i may have answered my own question. Using the Increment slider and the arrow…"

Paul Jackson replied Mar 31, 2011 to Walkabout view control.

12 Apr 7, 2011
Reply by Roy Hirshkowitz

"Have found out what the problem was. During the material conversion process it seems…"

Paul Jackson replied Mar 28, 2011 to Using AR4 with NXT installed.

10 Mar 28, 2011
Reply by Roy Hirshkowitz

"No, nothing moved."

Paul Jackson replied Mar 25, 2011 to Using AR4 with NXT installed.

10 Mar 28, 2011
Reply by Roy Hirshkowitz

"No, same thing. Materials all show ok in 'Assign material' box, but (decal assigned …"

Paul Jackson replied Mar 25, 2011 to Using AR4 with NXT installed.

10 Mar 28, 2011
Reply by Roy Hirshkowitz

RSS

Search

Translate

Latest Activity

Tom Jarvi posted photos
Mar 12
OYEBANJI EMMANUEL posted a photo

Render 1 copy (1)

This is a remake of one of Peter Milner's scenes. I dont have the file. I photo-matched it in sketchup and rendered in nxt render for autocad.I just retouched it and increased the resolution.
Dec 20, 2023

Render 1

This is a remake of one of Peter Milner's renders.I dont have the file. I photo-matched the scene in sketchup and rendered with nxt render in autocad.I replicated it.
Dec 18, 2023

00001 copy

An office render i did recently.Critics and comments are welcome.Its one of the frames of a walkthrough animation i did recently.I used sketchup to model, exported to autocad and rendered with nxt render.
Nov 22, 2023
OYEBANJI EMMANUEL posted a discussion

nxt render Course/tutorial

Good day Sir,I want to know the number of people that would be interested in a nxt render course because i plan to create one.Please send me a prompt reply if you are interested.Just sayHi am in.Checkout a walkthrough i just created recently with nxt render for autocad after modelling in sketchup and then post-producing in photoshop.…See More
Nov 5, 2023
OYEBANJI EMMANUEL replied to N` Goraw's discussion ACCURENDER NXT FOR WALKTHROUGHS
"Good day Sir, Hope this message meets you well. I just completed a short walkthrough of an office. Its down here https://drive.google.com/file/d/1L4p5Iyiq5MiSK137UT1eH3POuiI5ZLDA/view?usp=drive_link"
Nov 5, 2023
Maciej posted photos
Jun 6, 2023
Marko Stout replied to Peter Milner's discussion Comotion
"Is comotion still om progres? I need to make some moving parts in NXT!!"
Apr 7, 2023

© 2024   Header image courtesy Peter Milner   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service