AccuRender nXt

advanced rendering for AutoCAD

Rich Rosemann's Discussions (68)

Discussions Replied To (64) Replies Latest Activity

"One image does seem to be a bit brighter.  Maybe it opens up the shadows a bit.  Or…"

Rich Rosemann replied Apr 26, 2016 to Sun settings

7 Apr 27, 2016
Reply by Roy Hirshkowitz

"Perhaps the best animation I've seen from your studio, in my opinion, Mike. The subd…"

Rich Rosemann replied Dec 7, 2015 to inspirational animation

6 Dec 10, 2015
Reply by mike makki

"This is really nice, Mike  Looks like you pulled out all the stops on animating anyt…"

Rich Rosemann replied Apr 23, 2015 to my entry animation for cg competition at www.cgarchitect.com

7 May 19, 2015
Reply by akinlolu olugboji

"Hi Peter.  I don't have an answer to your question, but I have, in the past, had goo…"

Rich Rosemann replied Feb 4, 2015 to obj files

3 Feb 4, 2015
Reply by Roy Hirshkowitz

"Very nice animation, Mike.  Warm and comfortable.  Must of taken you two months to p…"

Rich Rosemann replied Dec 22, 2014 to christmas animation

4 Dec 23, 2014
Reply by mike makki

"Listen to Roy, he's often right. "

Rich Rosemann replied Dec 22, 2014 to memory problem

11 Dec 22, 2014
Reply by Rich Rosemann

"New version 5, Mike?  Swimmers, who'd of thought. The shadows in your animations see…"

Rich Rosemann replied Nov 21, 2014 to villa animation

2 Nov 21, 2014
Reply by mike makki

"Yes, I've checked the price of the software and it is rather steep.  Two days seems…"

Rich Rosemann replied Nov 14, 2014 to construction logistics animation 8 units affordable homes

5 Nov 14, 2014
Reply by mike makki

"All right Mike, now I'm mad.  Well, not mad, just impressed.  Can I assume the anima…"

Rich Rosemann replied Nov 13, 2014 to construction logistics animation 8 units affordable homes

5 Nov 14, 2014
Reply by mike makki

"btw, When I want to find specific objects modeled in 3D, I usually go to Google and…"

Rich Rosemann replied Jul 16, 2014 to how to draw a staircase

18 Jul 31, 2014
Reply by Kevin Lockwood

RSS

Search

Translate

Latest Activity

Maciej posted photos
yesterday
N` Goraw replied to N` Goraw's discussion ACCURENDER NXT FOR WALKTHROUGHS
"thank you a lot for this"
Friday
Tom Jarvi posted photos
Mar 12
OYEBANJI EMMANUEL posted a photo

Render 1 copy (1)

This is a remake of one of Peter Milner's scenes. I dont have the file. I photo-matched it in sketchup and rendered in nxt render for autocad.I just retouched it and increased the resolution.
Dec 20, 2023

Render 1

This is a remake of one of Peter Milner's renders.I dont have the file. I photo-matched the scene in sketchup and rendered with nxt render in autocad.I replicated it.
Dec 18, 2023

00001 copy

An office render i did recently.Critics and comments are welcome.Its one of the frames of a walkthrough animation i did recently.I used sketchup to model, exported to autocad and rendered with nxt render.
Nov 22, 2023
OYEBANJI EMMANUEL posted a discussion

nxt render Course/tutorial

Good day Sir,I want to know the number of people that would be interested in a nxt render course because i plan to create one.Please send me a prompt reply if you are interested.Just sayHi am in.Checkout a walkthrough i just created recently with nxt render for autocad after modelling in sketchup and then post-producing in photoshop.…See More
Nov 5, 2023
OYEBANJI EMMANUEL replied to N` Goraw's discussion ACCURENDER NXT FOR WALKTHROUGHS
"Good day Sir, Hope this message meets you well. I just completed a short walkthrough of an office. Its down here https://drive.google.com/file/d/1L4p5Iyiq5MiSK137UT1eH3POuiI5ZLDA/view?usp=drive_link"
Nov 5, 2023

© 2024   Header image courtesy Peter Milner   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service