AccuRender nXt

advanced rendering for AutoCAD

Rich Rosemann's Discussions (67)

Discussions Replied To (63) Replies Latest Activity

"As I thought, Mike.  Thanks for the verifying my guess. "

Rich Rosemann replied Jun 16, 2014 to Main screen photo slide show

2 Jun 16, 2014
Reply by Rich Rosemann

"Cool Andrew.  I often post-edit my renders to black & white. Of course this one…"

Rich Rosemann replied May 29, 2014 to render is just white on black

2 May 29, 2014
Reply by Roy Hirshkowitz

"Provide, Mike, provide. Thanks    "

Rich Rosemann replied Jan 27, 2014 to adding water puddles to your rendered image

16 Mar 21, 2014
Reply by mike makki

"All for two minutes of visual.  5 hours? I've run fixed renders for five times that…"

Rich Rosemann replied Nov 19, 2013 to another movie by mike

17 Nov 23, 2013
Reply by Roy Hirshkowitz

"The camera motion plus the object animations added to a static rendered model defini…"

Rich Rosemann replied Nov 18, 2013 to another movie by mike

17 Nov 23, 2013
Reply by Roy Hirshkowitz

"One heck of a wind they have there, Mike.  Glad I have my jacket on. The leaves are…"

Rich Rosemann replied Nov 11, 2013 to Another insperational movie - by mike makki- Grass animation

4 Nov 11, 2013
Reply by mike makki

"They look good in the image, Mike.  Will download and run. Thanks"

Rich Rosemann replied Sep 25, 2013 to NXT FREE TREES BY MIKE MAKKI

4 Sep 27, 2013
Reply by mike makki

"Thanks, Roy.  Microsoft offers a possible fix by re-registering the msiecex.exe in s…"

Rich Rosemann replied Sep 25, 2013 to nXt Studio Product

35 Sep 26, 2013
Reply by Roy Hirshkowitz

"Hi akinlolu Didn't think about before.  So I ran restore and have nXt running again.…"

Rich Rosemann replied Sep 24, 2013 to nXt Studio Product

35 Sep 26, 2013
Reply by Roy Hirshkowitz

"Attached images."

Rich Rosemann replied Sep 24, 2013 to nXt Studio Product

35 Sep 26, 2013
Reply by Roy Hirshkowitz

RSS

Search

Translate

Latest Activity

Roy Hirshkowitz replied to Roy Hirshkowitz's discussion AccuRender Studio for AutoCAD
"1-  On the Rendering Tab there is a popdown called Destination.  The option is called something like "Local Out of Process".  2-  No, installation will require admin access."
Oct 5
Mark Brinkman replied to Roy Hirshkowitz's discussion AccuRender Studio for AutoCAD
"I am an old Accurender user. I now need to try and re-create some old images from old models. (about 20 years old) I have now downloaded Accurender Studio, and now work with AutoCAD 2016 and 2017 I have 2 questions related to Accurender Studio: 1)…"
Oct 4
Roy Hirshkowitz replied to Peter Milner's discussion AR Studio ground plane
"Yep-- the groundplane in ArStudio should be turned on in that case-- but you will get a rectangle which may need to be sized.  If it's not turning on, that's probably a bug."
Sep 26
Peter Milner replied to Peter Milner's discussion AR Studio ground plane
"Not to worry. I've just seen that ArStudio has its own version of a ground plane. It just doesn't translate the old nXt one."
Sep 26
Roy Hirshkowitz replied to Peter Milner's discussion AR Studio ground plane
"Sorry-- just got back into town last night.  Infinite objects aren't supported in ArStudio-- so yes-- the ground plane has to be represented by a finite object, in this case a rectangle.  You don't have to use mine, you can use…"
Sep 25
mike makki commented on Tibor K. Karsai's photo
Thumbnail

WestlakeV - Copy

"good image and nice montage... the only thing is that the sky is too blue ... a light colour and would make it perfect"
Sep 21
Peter Milner posted a discussion

AR Studio ground plane

The ground plane in Accurender Studio appears as a rectangular surface under the object rather than extending to the horizon.See More
Sep 19
Tibor K. Karsai posted photos
Sep 18

© 2019   Header image courtesy Peter Milner   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service