AccuRender nXt

advanced rendering for AutoCAD

Wayne Williamson's Discussions (84)

Discussions Replied To (70) Replies Latest Activity

"The flag decal had some noise in it. I'm using alpha channel & pasting a photo f…"

Wayne Williamson replied Apr 13, 2011 to Textured Meshes Not Rendering

11 Apr 13, 2011
Reply by Roy Hirshkowitz

"No those cars are positioned correctly. The drive surface is below the curb & th…"

Wayne Williamson replied Apr 13, 2011 to Textured Meshes Not Rendering

11 Apr 13, 2011
Reply by Roy Hirshkowitz

"I've already substituted other fully modeled cars for those that were not showing up…"

Wayne Williamson replied Apr 12, 2011 to Textured Meshes Not Rendering

11 Apr 13, 2011
Reply by Roy Hirshkowitz

"I would find the new pano tool Roy is talking about useful, I've been making 1-3 pan…"

Wayne Williamson replied Mar 30, 2011 to Interior light settings

26 Apr 1, 2011
Reply by Roy Hirshkowitz

"If you are doing fluorescent lights I would make a cylinder extruded to the right le…"

Wayne Williamson replied Mar 16, 2011 to cove light

4 Mar 16, 2011
Reply by Roy Hirshkowitz

"When you are crashing is it giving you a message? It could be that your 32 bit syste…"

Wayne Williamson replied Feb 10, 2011 to crash 3ds car

8 Feb 10, 2011
Reply by Roy Hirshkowitz

"Would reloading the material work to throw away the quick map info? Just a thought b…"

Wayne Williamson replied Jan 28, 2011 to REVERT TO DEFAULT MATERIAL MAPPING

7 Jan 28, 2011
Reply by Eric B

"I would agree, I have used NXT on both AMD & Intel machines the difference has m…"

Wayne Williamson replied Dec 15, 2010 to Best Computer recommended? HELP

11 Dec 15, 2010
Reply by Chas / Aug Posekany

"You will want to go with the 64 bit version if your computer supports it. The reason…"

Wayne Williamson replied Nov 30, 2010 to 32 vs 64 bit processor

7 Dec 2, 2010
Reply by Marc Chaumier

"You should look for a card that is designed for workstation use and not video games…"

Wayne Williamson replied Oct 29, 2010 to Recommended hardware requirements

8 Nov 1, 2010
Reply by Peter Milner

RSS

Search

Translate

Latest Activity

Tom Jarvi posted photos
Mar 12
OYEBANJI EMMANUEL posted a photo

Render 1 copy (1)

This is a remake of one of Peter Milner's scenes. I dont have the file. I photo-matched it in sketchup and rendered in nxt render for autocad.I just retouched it and increased the resolution.
Dec 20, 2023

Render 1

This is a remake of one of Peter Milner's renders.I dont have the file. I photo-matched the scene in sketchup and rendered with nxt render in autocad.I replicated it.
Dec 18, 2023

00001 copy

An office render i did recently.Critics and comments are welcome.Its one of the frames of a walkthrough animation i did recently.I used sketchup to model, exported to autocad and rendered with nxt render.
Nov 22, 2023
OYEBANJI EMMANUEL posted a discussion

nxt render Course/tutorial

Good day Sir,I want to know the number of people that would be interested in a nxt render course because i plan to create one.Please send me a prompt reply if you are interested.Just sayHi am in.Checkout a walkthrough i just created recently with nxt render for autocad after modelling in sketchup and then post-producing in photoshop.…See More
Nov 5, 2023
OYEBANJI EMMANUEL replied to N` Goraw's discussion ACCURENDER NXT FOR WALKTHROUGHS
"Good day Sir, Hope this message meets you well. I just completed a short walkthrough of an office. Its down here https://drive.google.com/file/d/1L4p5Iyiq5MiSK137UT1eH3POuiI5ZLDA/view?usp=drive_link"
Nov 5, 2023
Maciej posted photos
Jun 6, 2023
Marko Stout replied to Peter Milner's discussion Comotion
"Is comotion still om progres? I need to make some moving parts in NXT!!"
Apr 7, 2023

© 2024   Header image courtesy Peter Milner   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service