AccuRender nXt

advanced rendering for AutoCAD

Garret Diduck's Discussions (161)

Discussions Replied To (149) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks guys! I got it working now. I had my light too close to the image."

Garret Diduck replied Mar 15, 2012 to Gobo/Image Projection

3 Mar 15, 2012
Reply by Garret Diduck

"It shouldn't be an issue in nXt. I made the switch from AR4 not that long ago and ha…"

Garret Diduck replied Jan 23, 2012 to AutoCAD View

11 Jan 24, 2012
Reply by akinlolu olugboji

"Better not to use RPC's? Hmmm, that doesn't make me very happy especially when the P…"

Garret Diduck replied Jan 3, 2012 to Bad RPC on nxt render farm

14 Jan 4, 2012
Reply by qweqwi

""I should be able to get the single frame case to work correctly, which is the most…"

14 Jan 4, 2012
Reply by qweqwi

"Has this issue ever been addressed? It renders the farm useless  (pun intended) when…"

14 Jan 4, 2012
Reply by qweqwi

"I have the same issue. Once the block is exploded, all renders fine. Win XP 64, ACA2…"

Garret Diduck replied Dec 19, 2011 to Decals not appearing in Path Tracer

14 Jan 12, 2012
Reply by Roy Hirshkowitz

"Here;'s what I am getting using the 'MG' version of the file. There is quite a diffe…"

Garret Diduck replied Dec 19, 2011 to farm problem

6 Feb 24, 2012
Reply by Roy Hirshkowitz

"OndraZ, I tried your model here without any issues. The models translated, loaded an…"

Garret Diduck replied Dec 16, 2011 to farm problem

6 Feb 24, 2012
Reply by Roy Hirshkowitz

"Slighty OT: I've had an occasion where all the RPC's rotate to the default insertion…"

Garret Diduck replied Dec 8, 2011 to FARM Operation

4 Dec 8, 2011
Reply by Garret Diduck

RSS

Search

Translate

Latest Activity

Maciej posted photos
Apr 16
N` Goraw replied to N` Goraw's discussion ACCURENDER NXT FOR WALKTHROUGHS
"thank you a lot for this"
Apr 12
Tom Jarvi posted photos
Mar 12
OYEBANJI EMMANUEL posted a photo

Render 1 copy (1)

This is a remake of one of Peter Milner's scenes. I dont have the file. I photo-matched it in sketchup and rendered in nxt render for autocad.I just retouched it and increased the resolution.
Dec 20, 2023

Render 1

This is a remake of one of Peter Milner's renders.I dont have the file. I photo-matched the scene in sketchup and rendered with nxt render in autocad.I replicated it.
Dec 18, 2023

00001 copy

An office render i did recently.Critics and comments are welcome.Its one of the frames of a walkthrough animation i did recently.I used sketchup to model, exported to autocad and rendered with nxt render.
Nov 22, 2023
OYEBANJI EMMANUEL posted a discussion

nxt render Course/tutorial

Good day Sir,I want to know the number of people that would be interested in a nxt render course because i plan to create one.Please send me a prompt reply if you are interested.Just sayHi am in.Checkout a walkthrough i just created recently with nxt render for autocad after modelling in sketchup and then post-producing in photoshop.…See More
Nov 5, 2023
OYEBANJI EMMANUEL replied to N` Goraw's discussion ACCURENDER NXT FOR WALKTHROUGHS
"Good day Sir, Hope this message meets you well. I just completed a short walkthrough of an office. Its down here https://drive.google.com/file/d/1L4p5Iyiq5MiSK137UT1eH3POuiI5ZLDA/view?usp=drive_link"
Nov 5, 2023

© 2024   Header image courtesy Peter Milner   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service