AccuRender nXt

advanced rendering for AutoCAD

All Discussions Tagged 'save' (1)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Automatically save rendering

Hello everyone, how can I configure automatic rendering in the chosen folder with different names?Each time the .jpg file is saved it repla…

Started by Paula Suarez

1 on Monday
Reply by Roy Hirshkowitz

RSS

Search

Translate

Latest Activity

Roy Hirshkowitz replied to Paula Suarez's discussion Automatically save rendering
"I don't think so.  The automatic save is really only there for emergency purposes.  You can save the current rendering at any time to whatever filename you want."
Monday
Roy Hirshkowitz replied to Roy Hirshkowitz's discussion AccuRender Studio
"I don't think so.  At some point I may opt to read AutoCAD files directly using some form of opendwg-- this might work."
Monday
Zdravko Todorovic replied to Roy Hirshkowitz's discussion AccuRender Studio
" Can I run this application with progeCAD 2018  http://www.progesoft.com/en/products/progecad-professional/"
Sunday
Paula Suarez posted a discussion

Automatically save rendering

Hello everyone, how can I configure automatic rendering in the chosen folder with different names?Each time the .jpg file is saved it replaces the old one and I lose the image.In the old Accurender it saved automatically with another name, for example "IMAGE.jpg", "IMAGE (1) .jpg", "IMAGE (2) .jpg" ....Sending the attached imageOlá a todos, como posso configurar o salvamento automatico do render na pasta escolhida com nomes diferentes?Cada vez que o arquivo .jpg é salvo ele substitui o anterior…See More
May 18
"AccuRender Studio is new.  It is a work in progress, so it may or may not be suitable for your commercial work.  You will have to try it to see if it will work for you.  It currently works better if you have nXt installed.  It…"
May 17
Paula Suarez replied to Roy Hirshkowitz's discussion AccuRender Studio
"Como posso obter mais informações a respeito deste AccuRender Studio? Ele é um aplicativo independente do NXT ? Quais as diferenças entre estes aplicativos? Parece mais semelhante ao antigo Accurender.. Desculpe,…"
May 17
"Good to hear on the computer.  My surface pro which is a glorified tablet can render about 6 times faster than the speeds you were getting on your example. Not sure how I'm handling groundcover per se, although the plant generator is far…"
May 12
akinlolu olugboji replied to Roy Hirshkowitz's discussion AccuRender Studio
"Your preview rendering looks really good, BTW- thanks. although your computer is so slow- A much faster one is on the way. The thing that you see is a preview-- expand the window a little and you'll see a render button at the bottom of the…"
May 12

© 2017   Header image courtesy Peter Milner   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service