AccuRender nXt

advanced rendering for AutoCAD

Hi everyone, I'm an architect and this is the kind of project presentation I usually work on.
Until 2 weeks ago I only worked with AutoCad 2006 and AccuRender 3.1 266 and just got the NXT version to work on AutoCad 2012. So I need to relearn many things because NXT is quite different and I do not know yet how I can take advantage of my 3d blocks with the textures and materials applied, it seems that I will have to redo everything ...
I'm slowly trying to get back to the presentation level I had before. I count on you to help me and thank you right away, and I apologize for my English from Google rsrs.

Architect Paula Suarez

Views: 73

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello Paula
You do not need to re-assign the textures of your 3D blocks. It is enough, if you have AR5 as well AR3 installed on your computer.
The only thing that is important, you must tell AR5 the paths where AR5 is looking for the materials.
I have installed here on my computer AR3, AR4 and AR5.
No matter what version I work, the materials on my 3D blocks are always correctly recognized, provided the search path is set correctly.

Hallo Paula
Du brauchst die Texturen von deinen 3D Blöcken nicht neu vergeben. Es reicht, wenn du neben AR5 auch AR3 auf deinem Rechner installiert hast.
Das einzige was wichtig ist, du muss AR5 die Pfade sagen, wo AR5 nach den Materialien suchen soll.
Ich habe hier auf meinen Rechner AR3, AR4 und AR5 installiert.
Egal mit welcher Version ich arbeite, werden die Materialien an meinen 3D Blöcken immer richtig erkannt, voraus gesetzt der Suchpfad ist richtig eingestellt.

Thanks Alfons Akamp for your reply, I'm trying to do what you said. Right now, I'm actually converting my .mlib to .ArMaterial and I'll see how to do the rest.

RSS

Search

Translate

Latest Activity

Roy Hirshkowitz replied to Steve Wojtynek's discussion Delete Unused Materials?
"Use AutoCAD's purge command.  The AccuRender materials are just AutoCAD materials with some extra data on them-- they have "accurender" as a prefix. Right click on accurender's material list and select Refresh after this to…"
22 hours ago
Steve Wojtynek posted a discussion

Delete Unused Materials?

I typically create new or add ArMaterials (from a library of materials I'm building) to whatever model I'm currently working on.  I change my mind on materials along the way and when I'm finished, I typically have about twice as many materials than the ones that are actually assigned to layer names in the model.  Is there a way to "purge" unused materials along the way or when finished?See More
23 hours ago
Roy Hirshkowitz replied to Peter Milner's discussion Render farm OS
"Use a different shared folder for the ArStudio farm.  Otherwise, no-- nXtRender won't be affected by anything you do here.  I would use a different shared folder. There are (or will be shortly) two ways to do cloud…"
yesterday
Peter Milner replied to Peter Milner's discussion Render farm OS
"Okay, I'll give it a go. I presume it won't affect the nXtRender software. Thanks for looking into it. Just out of interest, how many processors will the cloud use?"
yesterday
"BTW, the item I'm finishing up is cloud rendering-- which may interest you as a way of easily (and inexpensively) expanding your in-house farm when you need more rendering power."
yesterday
"I've got a holiday weekend and one item to finish, then I can look at this.  On first glance, it looks possible to do, but I don't have an r18 to test with. In the meantime, when you get a chance, try just seeing if the farm nodes and…"
yesterday
Peter Milner replied to Peter Milner's discussion Render farm OS
"All in AutoCAD."
yesterday
"Wow 2011!  It may be possible to do-- it looks like they did have .net support back then.  I'll look into it. Are you modeling in AutoCAD or with other software?  "
yesterday

© 2017   Header image courtesy Peter Milner   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service