AccuRender nXt

advanced rendering for AutoCAD

I'm having a problem with a fatal error on opening AR5 after attaching a background image.  The choice of image does not seem to matter.  I'm using arnxt64_0281.

Two .dwg files plus screen shots are attached.  The sequence of events is as follows:

1) Load file “135 exterior-11-1124-skysolid.dwg”- no problem opening AR5

2) Lighting-Advanced tab settings (see “0001advanced tab.jpg”)

3) Lighting-Sky tab settings (see “0002 sky tab.jpg”)

4) Lighting-Background tab settings (see “0003 background tab.jpg”)

5) Up to this point the file can be saved, closed, re-opened. AR5 starts with no problem

6) Lighting-Background tab – An error is generated on selecting “use image” but it’s still possible to continue and the rendering runs fine (see “0004 select image bkg-error.jpg”)

7) Save-As “135 exterior-11-1124-skyimage.dwg” and close file

8) Open file “135 exterior-11-1124-skyimage.dwg”. File opens without problem

9) Fatal crash on starting AR5 (see “0006 ar5 startup crash error.jpg”)

10) Copying all objects from “135 exterior-11-1124-skyimage.dwg” into a clean file allows AR5 to start fine, but sky and background settings revert to the default. When this new file is changed to have a background image, items 6-9 repeat.

Any insight would be appreciated.  Thanks.  Ron

Views: 265

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Interesting how these show up in bunches.  I haven't changed anything in this area for a while-- but another user just reported the same thing.  I'll put out a new build tomorrow with the fix.

works great.  also the x and y offsets work (they didn't).  thanks very much Roy

Hmmm.   Definitely didn't change the x-y offset stuff.

the background in the attached image is offset about 0.35 in the Y direction, to bring the tree and dark foreground up into view at the right edge.  I couldn't get it to happen, no matter what number I entered, till whatever changed between 281 and 282.  anyway, thanks again.

Attachments:

RSS

Search

Translate

Latest Activity

Tom Jarvi posted photos
Mar 12
OYEBANJI EMMANUEL posted a photo

Render 1 copy (1)

This is a remake of one of Peter Milner's scenes. I dont have the file. I photo-matched it in sketchup and rendered in nxt render for autocad.I just retouched it and increased the resolution.
Dec 20, 2023

Render 1

This is a remake of one of Peter Milner's renders.I dont have the file. I photo-matched the scene in sketchup and rendered with nxt render in autocad.I replicated it.
Dec 18, 2023

00001 copy

An office render i did recently.Critics and comments are welcome.Its one of the frames of a walkthrough animation i did recently.I used sketchup to model, exported to autocad and rendered with nxt render.
Nov 22, 2023
OYEBANJI EMMANUEL posted a discussion

nxt render Course/tutorial

Good day Sir,I want to know the number of people that would be interested in a nxt render course because i plan to create one.Please send me a prompt reply if you are interested.Just sayHi am in.Checkout a walkthrough i just created recently with nxt render for autocad after modelling in sketchup and then post-producing in photoshop.…See More
Nov 5, 2023
OYEBANJI EMMANUEL replied to N` Goraw's discussion ACCURENDER NXT FOR WALKTHROUGHS
"Good day Sir, Hope this message meets you well. I just completed a short walkthrough of an office. Its down here https://drive.google.com/file/d/1L4p5Iyiq5MiSK137UT1eH3POuiI5ZLDA/view?usp=drive_link"
Nov 5, 2023
Maciej posted photos
Jun 6, 2023
Marko Stout replied to Peter Milner's discussion Comotion
"Is comotion still om progres? I need to make some moving parts in NXT!!"
Apr 7, 2023

© 2024   Header image courtesy Peter Milner   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service