AccuRender nXt

advanced rendering for AutoCAD

Anexo dos imagenes la primera procesada con nxt render farm y la segunda directamente con accurender nxt, ¿porque en el farm aparecen planas?. Gracias por su ayuda.

Views: 861

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

How was the farm one generated-- i.e. single frame, animation, 3d slide show, batch, etc.?
single frame
What I believe is the problem is not Nxt but that the angle at which you are viewing the RPC is beyond 45 degrees so the RPC's which are 2d type are distorted.  Lower the angle between the camera and RPC object and I believe you will have a better display.
The angle is the same in both images, the problem is on the render farm. The RPC are 3d.

The single frame option should work.  I'll check into it, it's probably a bug.  RPCs definitely will not work with any render farm animation-- that's a know limitation.  As a workaround, try starting your rendering first in nXt from the viewpoint you're interested in, then canceling, then letting the farm do it.  Let me know if it works.

Just FYI-- these type of RPCs are, in fact, not truly 3d-- but are planar "cutouts" rotated toward the viewpoint (sometimes known as 2.5d).

Start rendering first in nxt, cancel and then rendering on the farm works .

Thanks Roy.

Has this issue ever been addressed? It renders the farm useless  (pun intended) when trying to batch a series of images with RPC's . 

The image will render correctly if you start/stop the render and then send it to the farm as is suggested above. 

Attachments:

Sort of-- I am looking at this and one other farm issue more closely now as Cloud rendering is getting closer.  

RPCs are definitely problematic for animations.  

I may be able to get them to work for batch renderings, although I haven't sorted out all of the issues.  I certainly will have to write out multiple model files to make it work-- so there will be more overhead involved.

I should be able to get the single frame case to work correctly, which is the most urgent.

"I should be able to get the single frame case to work correctly, which is the most urgent."

I agree on the most urgent part.  Batch rendering would be a very close second.

I really appreciate you looking into this issue. I'd be hesitant to use the cloud render if this wasn't fixed. 

It won't be fixed for cloud based animations-- although those aren't coming right away anyway.  RPCs are generally problematic.  They complicate the new engine I'm working on significantly.

It's always better not to use them or use the PhotoShop-based app as a post-process.

Better not to use RPC's? Hmmm, that doesn't make me very happy especially when the PS RPC app is $249/yr. on top of the RPC content price.

Is support for RPC's in nXt on it's way out then or am I reading too much into your statement? I'm guessing that motion based RPC's in an animation is not going to be an option then either in the future.

I'm not dropping anything-- just pointing out that supporting them may become increasingly difficult with the newer stuff.  No support for motion-based RPCs is currently planned.

RSS

Search

Translate

Latest Activity

Tom Jarvi posted photos
Mar 12
OYEBANJI EMMANUEL posted a photo

Render 1 copy (1)

This is a remake of one of Peter Milner's scenes. I dont have the file. I photo-matched it in sketchup and rendered in nxt render for autocad.I just retouched it and increased the resolution.
Dec 20, 2023

Render 1

This is a remake of one of Peter Milner's renders.I dont have the file. I photo-matched the scene in sketchup and rendered with nxt render in autocad.I replicated it.
Dec 18, 2023

00001 copy

An office render i did recently.Critics and comments are welcome.Its one of the frames of a walkthrough animation i did recently.I used sketchup to model, exported to autocad and rendered with nxt render.
Nov 22, 2023
OYEBANJI EMMANUEL posted a discussion

nxt render Course/tutorial

Good day Sir,I want to know the number of people that would be interested in a nxt render course because i plan to create one.Please send me a prompt reply if you are interested.Just sayHi am in.Checkout a walkthrough i just created recently with nxt render for autocad after modelling in sketchup and then post-producing in photoshop.…See More
Nov 5, 2023
OYEBANJI EMMANUEL replied to N` Goraw's discussion ACCURENDER NXT FOR WALKTHROUGHS
"Good day Sir, Hope this message meets you well. I just completed a short walkthrough of an office. Its down here https://drive.google.com/file/d/1L4p5Iyiq5MiSK137UT1eH3POuiI5ZLDA/view?usp=drive_link"
Nov 5, 2023
Maciej posted photos
Jun 6, 2023
Marko Stout replied to Peter Milner's discussion Comotion
"Is comotion still om progres? I need to make some moving parts in NXT!!"
Apr 7, 2023

© 2024   Header image courtesy Peter Milner   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service