AccuRender nXt

advanced rendering for AutoCAD

Dear all,

Any idea how to set a special HDRI-file to be default sky for a new nxt session? As I work with couple favourite ones, mostly hires, I'd like to avoid looking for the last used one every time I start new project.

A file rnl_probe.hdr is the default one at the moment. I have changed the location, but it looks like the software set this one as default wherever it is placed. Seems that neither folder nor path don't matter at all...

Roy, any help appreciated...

Views: 88

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I would try using AutoCAD's template drawing facility. Create a template drawing with whatever nXt stuff in it you want. 

No way to sort it out using JUST nXt settings? 

I goes this way: Acad drawings, 2D, working drawings, and SOMETIMES 3D files made of this. Which makes me believe, I will have to LOAD nxt EVERY TIME i work with acad...  :(   Actually no need for this.

Anywat, thanks for tip.

You won't have to load nXt everytime.  (You will, have to load it, if you change a drawing from one version of AutoCAD to another using SaveAs-- otherwise you'll trash your nXt data.)

No, there's nothing in the software currently that changes the default HDRI settings.  You can request it from Al or Rich as a wishlist item.

Ok, just to clarify: creating my own "dwt" file with my own nxt settings allows me to get these as I start to work, even with no nxt running on the screen? No nxt data will be trashed?

If so, the problem solved. There is no point to implement one more item as a wishlist item...

Thanks, Roy.

RSS

Search

Translate

Latest Activity

Tom Jarvi posted photos
Mar 12
OYEBANJI EMMANUEL posted a photo

Render 1 copy (1)

This is a remake of one of Peter Milner's scenes. I dont have the file. I photo-matched it in sketchup and rendered in nxt render for autocad.I just retouched it and increased the resolution.
Dec 20, 2023

Render 1

This is a remake of one of Peter Milner's renders.I dont have the file. I photo-matched the scene in sketchup and rendered with nxt render in autocad.I replicated it.
Dec 18, 2023

00001 copy

An office render i did recently.Critics and comments are welcome.Its one of the frames of a walkthrough animation i did recently.I used sketchup to model, exported to autocad and rendered with nxt render.
Nov 22, 2023
OYEBANJI EMMANUEL posted a discussion

nxt render Course/tutorial

Good day Sir,I want to know the number of people that would be interested in a nxt render course because i plan to create one.Please send me a prompt reply if you are interested.Just sayHi am in.Checkout a walkthrough i just created recently with nxt render for autocad after modelling in sketchup and then post-producing in photoshop.…See More
Nov 5, 2023
OYEBANJI EMMANUEL replied to N` Goraw's discussion ACCURENDER NXT FOR WALKTHROUGHS
"Good day Sir, Hope this message meets you well. I just completed a short walkthrough of an office. Its down here https://drive.google.com/file/d/1L4p5Iyiq5MiSK137UT1eH3POuiI5ZLDA/view?usp=drive_link"
Nov 5, 2023
Maciej posted photos
Jun 6, 2023
Marko Stout replied to Peter Milner's discussion Comotion
"Is comotion still om progres? I need to make some moving parts in NXT!!"
Apr 7, 2023

© 2024   Header image courtesy Peter Milner   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service