AccuRender nXt

advanced rendering for AutoCAD

Dear all,

Any idea how to set a special HDRI-file to be default sky for a new nxt session? As I work with couple favourite ones, mostly hires, I'd like to avoid looking for the last used one every time I start new project.

A file rnl_probe.hdr is the default one at the moment. I have changed the location, but it looks like the software set this one as default wherever it is placed. Seems that neither folder nor path don't matter at all...

Roy, any help appreciated...

Views: 72

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I would try using AutoCAD's template drawing facility. Create a template drawing with whatever nXt stuff in it you want. 

No way to sort it out using JUST nXt settings? 

I goes this way: Acad drawings, 2D, working drawings, and SOMETIMES 3D files made of this. Which makes me believe, I will have to LOAD nxt EVERY TIME i work with acad...  :(   Actually no need for this.

Anywat, thanks for tip.

You won't have to load nXt everytime.  (You will, have to load it, if you change a drawing from one version of AutoCAD to another using SaveAs-- otherwise you'll trash your nXt data.)

No, there's nothing in the software currently that changes the default HDRI settings.  You can request it from Al or Rich as a wishlist item.

Ok, just to clarify: creating my own "dwt" file with my own nxt settings allows me to get these as I start to work, even with no nxt running on the screen? No nxt data will be trashed?

If so, the problem solved. There is no point to implement one more item as a wishlist item...

Thanks, Roy.

RSS

Search

Translate

Latest Activity

Roy Hirshkowitz replied to Peter Milner's discussion Reflected background brightness
"Almost certainly.  A fix may be difficult at this point.  The code has not been touched in years."
Wednesday
Peter Milner posted a discussion

Reflected background brightness

In Accurender I can turn up the brightness of the reflected background, but when I send the same render to the farm, it renders as the default brightness.Possibly an oversight or a bug?See More
Wednesday
Alfons Akamp posted a discussion

Accurender für Bricscad

Es gab vor einiger Zeit mal eine Version Accurender nxt für Bricscad.Wird es das in Zukunft wieder geben z.B. für Bricscad 19 oder 20??Wäre super, denn dann könnte ich meine 3D Modelle die ich mit Accurender rendere auch mit Bricscad rendern.See More
Aug 15
Kevin Lockwood replied to Nutan Desai's discussion Old Plants
"Hey, Guess what I found. Plants! There are 3 install EXE files zipped. I assume this comes with all the textures and maps. ar3_plant1.zip ar3_plant2.zip ar3_plant3.zip"
Aug 13
Peter Milner posted a discussion

Comotion

Any update on Comotion, animating objects and greater camera control?See More
Jul 29
George Ioannidis commented on Chris Fox's photo
Thumbnail

Condo Inteior

"Sweet! Great job Chris! Some curtains would be nice there, but hey, great view to the outside, so why to hide it anyway hahaha :)"
Jul 15
Chris Fox posted photos
Jul 10
Nutan Desai posted a discussion

Old Plants

To, Anyonewill you please send me AR3/4 Plant Library and material old versionI badly need old plants of previous AccurendersSee More
Jul 9

© 2019   Header image courtesy Peter Milner   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service