AccuRender nXt

advanced rendering for AutoCAD

This is where I am;

this is where am going, how do I get there using HDRi sky with Path Tracer or any other method

Views: 1296

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

On this rendering sun looks to be coming through the clouds (thus it corresponds to semi-cloudy background image).If you want early morning sun maybe you should try to lower the sun first. It looks more like midday sun position. And I would also try to raise contrast of the image, to make shadows slightly darker and bright areas brighter.

@GI at the reference rendering or my latest post as it is the effect of this am trying to achieve.

This one shouldn't require an hdri.  Sun and autosky should do it.  The cars are lousy.  Vegetation isn't bad.
while we are at it - imho autosky does not change its tone/color according the time of the day/year ... would it be possible to change its behavior to do so?

It does change color based on the zenithal angle of the sun (this of course, varies both with time-of-day and day-of-year.)  The color change is most obvious when the sun angles are low.

I'm unlikely to change this model much. It's very tricky and currently based on an important paper in the 1990's which unified a CIE theoretical sky with actual measured data in several sites around the world.

my mistake and apologies, then. I failed to notice the change. Obviously, there is no need to change it, once it is this accurate... only some slider to boost the intensity of the color might be helpful...

What setting would you recommed?

Have to make do with the cars till i renew my rpc license. Plants from AR3 add via legacy wiget. It is the palm tree that worries me.

Don't use the cars.  nXt does nice palms-- use the editor.

Exterior preset

Packet tracer

Tone generator; 0.00; 0.03; 1.41

Channels sun(1.08) Sky(0.59)

Sun and Sky intensity (1 and 2) respectively, while cloudiness is at zero.

This is a nice rendering, but too much monkeying around.  You're undoing with the channels what you did with the intensity.  Set both of these to defaults and you'll get almost the exact same picture.  I assume by 1.41 you mean saturation-- this is normally too high but looks good here.

The Path Tracer will give you a similar picture but will add indirect lighting for some additional subtlety.  You'll need to let it go for a while.

Thought I'd have a go at an exterior rendering.

This uses a very high quality HDRI, real world values for the interior lights and no monkeying around with any other settings apart from increasing indirect bounces to 2.

RSS

Search

Translate

Latest Activity

Maciej posted photos
Tuesday
N` Goraw replied to N` Goraw's discussion ACCURENDER NXT FOR WALKTHROUGHS
"thank you a lot for this"
Apr 12
Tom Jarvi posted photos
Mar 12
OYEBANJI EMMANUEL posted a photo

Render 1 copy (1)

This is a remake of one of Peter Milner's scenes. I dont have the file. I photo-matched it in sketchup and rendered in nxt render for autocad.I just retouched it and increased the resolution.
Dec 20, 2023

Render 1

This is a remake of one of Peter Milner's renders.I dont have the file. I photo-matched the scene in sketchup and rendered with nxt render in autocad.I replicated it.
Dec 18, 2023

00001 copy

An office render i did recently.Critics and comments are welcome.Its one of the frames of a walkthrough animation i did recently.I used sketchup to model, exported to autocad and rendered with nxt render.
Nov 22, 2023
OYEBANJI EMMANUEL posted a discussion

nxt render Course/tutorial

Good day Sir,I want to know the number of people that would be interested in a nxt render course because i plan to create one.Please send me a prompt reply if you are interested.Just sayHi am in.Checkout a walkthrough i just created recently with nxt render for autocad after modelling in sketchup and then post-producing in photoshop.…See More
Nov 5, 2023
OYEBANJI EMMANUEL replied to N` Goraw's discussion ACCURENDER NXT FOR WALKTHROUGHS
"Good day Sir, Hope this message meets you well. I just completed a short walkthrough of an office. Its down here https://drive.google.com/file/d/1L4p5Iyiq5MiSK137UT1eH3POuiI5ZLDA/view?usp=drive_link"
Nov 5, 2023

© 2024   Header image courtesy Peter Milner   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service