AccuRender nXt

advanced rendering for AutoCAD

Using nXt version 348...

When inserting legacy plants, they appear in plan (and 3d) very small, not showing the true limits of the plant size as were shown in AR4. See attached image...same plant.

Is there a way to overcome this? Maybe resolved in latest version?

Thanks for your help,

John

Views: 207

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Rendering, side by side, showing they are same scale.

Attachments:

Looks like it's just missing a branch level when it's represented in AutoCAD under nXt-- probably by design to reduce the complexity of the AutoCAD blocks.   The trunks look identical.  No-- I don't think there's any facility in there to change this behavior.  

10-4...Thanks for the quick reply Roy.

May end up loading all (well...maybe not all, but at least some favorites) the legacy plants/trees using AR4 into a file for transfer into newer environments.

John

Actually, it's the nXt plants/trees that are affected by this more profoundly.

See attached image files....Just use old copied plants/trees?

John

Attachments:

Yep-- just checked-- it doesn't look like there's a setting for this.  I'm sure I did it to simplify the blocks inserted into AutoCAD.  It obviously doesn't work very well for some plants.

Will make do...copying insertions of plants from older projects.

Thanks again Roy,

John

RSS

Search

Translate

Latest Activity

David Richards replied to Alfons Akamp's discussion Flecken in Bilder
"This page on our site provides some insight into the performance of the different engines http://www.renderplus.com/wp2/wk/NXtRender_Rendering_Engines.htm#Hybrid_Engine_4"
2 hours ago
Alfons Akamp posted a discussion

Flecken in Bilder

Ich habe da mal eine Frage:Wenn ich Bilder im Standard Modus rendere, sehen diese sehr gut aus.Wenn ich das gleiche Bild im Hybrid Modus rendere, habe ich jede Menge kleine weisse Punkte und Flecken in dem Bild.Warum und wieso kommen diese Flecken????I've got a question:When I render images in standard mode, they look very good.When I render the same image in hybrid mode, I have tons of tiny white spots and spots in the image.Why and why do these spots appear ????See More
Sep 5
Dizzy Gosnell posted photos
Aug 12
George Ioannidis posted discussions
Aug 10
George Ioannidis commented on Peter Milner's photo
Thumbnail

sven-home ambus exec lifestyle 01

"Very professionally looking render! Looks very photo-realistic."
Aug 10
James Bloomer posted photos
Aug 3