advanced rendering for AutoCAD
- I purchased a license for Nxt back in 2011
- I migrated to AutoCAD 2013 2 years later
- I have recently changed my system with the same AutoCad 2013
- When I try to renew my AccuRender Ver 1.0.358, it does not accept the original 30 numeral
- I know that we need to renew the software if we are using a new AccuRender.
- Therefore, since I cannot renew until it is approved by the management, where can I find the
older AR5 64 Bit version to reinstall.
On this page:
Great! thank you Rich!
does the old build version works with 2017 autocad?
No, the old build only work with AutoCAD versions through 2013.
© 2023 Header image courtesy Peter Milner Powered by