AccuRender nXt

advanced rendering for AutoCAD

Hi,

I have a regular license for last nXtRender, but I had to format the PC and reinstall AutoCAD 2014. Now the problem is that every time that I type "nXt", the program always asks me to authorize the product, and the windows shows me that I have only 24 days left for trying. When formatting the PC, the name of the machine has changes... does it have to do with the problem? Thanks.

Views: 461

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If your license was from before January 1, 2013, you wil need to download version 318 from the bottom of this page.

http://nxtrender.com/download/?utm_medium=download_tab

I do see a license for nXtRender which may have been purchased by you through your Forum email address. I will send another copy of that license to that email address.

If you have your license number, you will need to re-enter it for the new machine.

If it does not accept it, send an email to authorizaton@renderplus.com and we will get it straightened out.

Al

Thanks Al, seems to work now. Maybe it was due to the different machine name.

Errata: it does work until I reset the machine and start a new acad session. Will e-mail to the address you gave me. 

Problem solved: I had to rename the machine back to the previous name when I first installed the licensed nXt.

I'm glad that solved your problem.

We are having a problem with the license numbers "sticking" between sessions of AutoCAD, and have a fix for it which we should be able to release next week.

Well... actually I could rename the machine just because it is the same machine (Cudgel method!). But in case of a new workstation I wouldn't like to change the name as I use it to identify through the network.

This should work as well, you use the Replace Computer button at the bottom of the licensing Wizard and tell us which computer is no longer being used.

I am having the same issue... I tried emailing my request to the email below but it bounced back

send us an email at support.renderplus.com.

Al

RSS

Search

Translate

Latest Activity

Tom Jarvi posted photos
Mar 12
OYEBANJI EMMANUEL posted a photo

Render 1 copy (1)

This is a remake of one of Peter Milner's scenes. I dont have the file. I photo-matched it in sketchup and rendered in nxt render for autocad.I just retouched it and increased the resolution.
Dec 20, 2023

Render 1

This is a remake of one of Peter Milner's renders.I dont have the file. I photo-matched the scene in sketchup and rendered with nxt render in autocad.I replicated it.
Dec 18, 2023

00001 copy

An office render i did recently.Critics and comments are welcome.Its one of the frames of a walkthrough animation i did recently.I used sketchup to model, exported to autocad and rendered with nxt render.
Nov 22, 2023
OYEBANJI EMMANUEL posted a discussion

nxt render Course/tutorial

Good day Sir,I want to know the number of people that would be interested in a nxt render course because i plan to create one.Please send me a prompt reply if you are interested.Just sayHi am in.Checkout a walkthrough i just created recently with nxt render for autocad after modelling in sketchup and then post-producing in photoshop.…See More
Nov 5, 2023
OYEBANJI EMMANUEL replied to N` Goraw's discussion ACCURENDER NXT FOR WALKTHROUGHS
"Good day Sir, Hope this message meets you well. I just completed a short walkthrough of an office. Its down here https://drive.google.com/file/d/1L4p5Iyiq5MiSK137UT1eH3POuiI5ZLDA/view?usp=drive_link"
Nov 5, 2023
Maciej posted photos
Jun 6, 2023
Marko Stout replied to Peter Milner's discussion Comotion
"Is comotion still om progres? I need to make some moving parts in NXT!!"
Apr 7, 2023

© 2024   Header image courtesy Peter Milner   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service