AccuRender nXt

advanced rendering for AutoCAD

Does anyone know of an AccuRender material, or what the settings might be, to use for a metallic paint for a rendering of a car?

Views: 337

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi! Rich, when I need a metalic surface, I folow this way.

Into material editor, in the box Reflective and Highlight, you has two choices, open the Highlight Color, there  you will find many options, choice METALIC, then make the adjust until you find the efect you want.

If you want a more dramatic efect, you can find into the "Material Tree" box, two more choices, BLEND, and ANGULAR BLEND.

Normally I try several time till I find the solution.

Good luck

 

It depends a lot on the particular paint.  People often use angular blend, since metallic flake paint can change colors with viewing angles.  Ask Scott-- I think he's got some.

Hi Rich, I did some trials, You can use them to elaborate your own.

Attachments:

Here are some legacy ones from good old accustudio. 

Attachments:

Hi Akin, just a question: do you have ALL the old accustudio materials? I need all accustudio water materials but there's no way to download them until undefined time.

akinlolu olugboji said:

Here are some legacy ones from good old accustudio. 

Here only some did not translate well I must warn.

Miguel Tano Adanes said:

Hi Akin, just a question: do you have ALL the old accustudio materials? I need all accustudio water materials but there's no way to download them until undefined time.

akinlolu olugboji said:

Here are some legacy ones from good old accustudio. 

Attachments:

Thanks Akin, I will take care!

akinlolu olugboji said:

Here only some did not translate well I must warn.

Miguel Tano Adanes said:

Hi Akin, just a question: do you have ALL the old accustudio materials? I need all accustudio water materials but there's no way to download them until undefined time.

akinlolu olugboji said:

Here are some legacy ones from good old accustudio. 

You are welcome!

Miguel Tano Adanes said:

Thanks Akin, I will take care!

akinlolu olugboji said:

Here only some did not translate well I must warn.

Miguel Tano Adanes said:

Hi Akin, just a question: do you have ALL the old accustudio materials? I need all accustudio water materials but there's no way to download them until undefined time.

akinlolu olugboji said:

Here are some legacy ones from good old accustudio. 

Thanks for all the responses. I'll try them out.

RSS

Search

Translate

Latest Activity

James Bloomer posted photos
yesterday
Peter Milner posted photos
Thursday
James Bloomer posted photos
Jul 24
Peter Milner commented on Peter Milner's photo
Thumbnail

home office 05

"Yes. We used to hide a little soft toy bear called Fret in our sets back in the day when we used photography. We then created a 3D version of Fret and included him in many of our renders. If you have a look at the images in my Ambus 2014 album, you…"
Jul 24
Kevin Lockwood commented on Peter Milner's photo
Thumbnail

home office 05

"Do you ever hide stuff in your scenes? I used to have my dog Joey in EVERY render. Sometimes an icon on a monitor or in a window reflection, or book cover."
Jul 23
Rich Hart replied to Paul Jackson's discussion Bricscad
"No, we still haven't written an interface for Bricscad 20."
Jul 23
Peter Milner commented on Peter Milner's photo
Thumbnail

home office 01

"Thanks George. I've had to produce quite a lot of lifestyle images in a short space of time. It's challenging coming up with so many different settings and layouts."
Jul 22
George Ioannidis commented on Peter Milner's photo
Thumbnail

home office 01

"Those are all exceptional Peter. Top notch job, as always."
Jul 17

© 2020   Header image courtesy Peter Milner   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service