AccuRender nXt

advanced rendering for AutoCAD

• Work continues on Engine 4.  I made a bunch of "improvements" in this round.  I like the direction this is heading.
  • The Preparing Rendering phase of the pre-process should go faster for the Path Tracer and the new engines.  Packet Tracer is unaffected by this change.

Views: 912

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It seems to be OK here. Loads and renders without problems. Currently trying Roy's alternative with caustics. Result looks really promising. Some really great job done, Roy, thanks.

Try another model and see what happens.  Send this one if you want me to take a look at it.  

Mario Schipflinger said:

something is wrong here, it started calculating 258 pixel/second over 36 minutes until it reached 3rd pass on a simply 300k resolution...

Trying to test new build I've got Acad crash two times. First happened after only 30-40 passes, the other after long time (1.5 hour - around 1300 passes), both with engine 4 algorithm. Unfortunately both on the same model. Maybe I'll manage to do some more tests today with different model.

No, my crashes were different. AutoCAD crash dialogue pops up but in background, nXt window was still active (but not progressing) and I'd successfully saved the rendering BEFORE I hit Close button. After that of course AutoCAD and everything in it died (window was closed automatically).

To mark the object of alpha channel, engine (E2, 3, 4) don't support. The new engine E4 states don't support the background picture, light seemed to be very good, but the speed and not soon, particle and E1 want to run a long time to improve. This is I encounter.

Can I get the model?

George Ioannidis said:

Trying to test new build I've got Acad crash two times. First happened after only 30-40 passes, the other after long time (1.5 hour - around 1300 passes), both with engine 4 algorithm. Unfortunately both on the same model. Maybe I'll manage to do some more tests today with different model.

Roy, it is the same teapot model.

Interesting-- runs fine here.  Wonder what's up.

Running same file test rendering again yesterday (on my computer this time), no crash appeared (till I manually stoped the render after ~2 hours). I suppose it was due to virus incident two days ago (the brand new SMART FORTRESS 2012 infection from trusted, but hacked!!! site). Up to now, I have found two other applications which were damaged partially by the virus as well. Installing them again over the original installation resolved those problems. Maybe some parts of the nXt or of AutoCAD were damaged too resulting that unusual behaviour. My wife's machine is currently in quarantine running multiple antivirus, antimalware, antispyware and all the others anti-something programs trying to clean it up, hoping that way I'll avoid recovery from the scratch.

Memory usage shouldn't be anywhere near 17GB.  I'd love to take a look at this one as well.

Straw shadow is fascinating...

George Ioannidis said:

Running same file test rendering again yesterday (on my computer this time), no crash appeared (till I manually stoped the render after ~2 hours). I suppose it was due to virus incident two days ago (the brand new SMART FORTRESS 2012 infection from trusted, but hacked!!! site) ...

I doubt it George-- this is likely an nXt problem-- we just need to get it reproduced here.

With a rubble bumpmap on the glass:

RSS

Search

Translate

Latest Activity

Tom Jarvi posted photos
Mar 12
OYEBANJI EMMANUEL posted a photo

Render 1 copy (1)

This is a remake of one of Peter Milner's scenes. I dont have the file. I photo-matched it in sketchup and rendered in nxt render for autocad.I just retouched it and increased the resolution.
Dec 20, 2023

Render 1

This is a remake of one of Peter Milner's renders.I dont have the file. I photo-matched the scene in sketchup and rendered with nxt render in autocad.I replicated it.
Dec 18, 2023

00001 copy

An office render i did recently.Critics and comments are welcome.Its one of the frames of a walkthrough animation i did recently.I used sketchup to model, exported to autocad and rendered with nxt render.
Nov 22, 2023
OYEBANJI EMMANUEL posted a discussion

nxt render Course/tutorial

Good day Sir,I want to know the number of people that would be interested in a nxt render course because i plan to create one.Please send me a prompt reply if you are interested.Just sayHi am in.Checkout a walkthrough i just created recently with nxt render for autocad after modelling in sketchup and then post-producing in photoshop.…See More
Nov 5, 2023
OYEBANJI EMMANUEL replied to N` Goraw's discussion ACCURENDER NXT FOR WALKTHROUGHS
"Good day Sir, Hope this message meets you well. I just completed a short walkthrough of an office. Its down here https://drive.google.com/file/d/1L4p5Iyiq5MiSK137UT1eH3POuiI5ZLDA/view?usp=drive_link"
Nov 5, 2023
Maciej posted photos
Jun 6, 2023
Marko Stout replied to Peter Milner's discussion Comotion
"Is comotion still om progres? I need to make some moving parts in NXT!!"
Apr 7, 2023

© 2024   Header image courtesy Peter Milner   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service