AccuRender nXt

advanced rendering for AutoCAD

Dear All

- Ive been trying to get the correct hue/colour reflections on my Glazing.

- For example, when the line of sight moves above the horizon, we tend to get the real time purple/mauve haze in the glazing.

- This is also the case when the sun is low (check attachment)

- I have tried changing the background so as to get a specific colour reflection on my glazing but it doesn't work as seen in the image.

How can I get the colour I require instead of realtime environment?

regards

Views: 292

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Did you also try setting a color for the "Reflected" and "Refracted" background channels?

Hello Rich

Yes I have tried it. Attached is the result. The Glazing reflects a dark black colour...

Attachments:

Some HDRi skies are black in the lower hemisphere. I wonder if you could be seeing that.

Have you also tried colors for the "Reflected" and "Refracted" background channels?

Would it be possible to post a sample model that that we could try?

Thank you for taking time out for this. Please find attached CAD File. Ive removed the surrounding buildings to reduce the file size.

Ive also set the Lighting to original settings.

regards

Thank you for taking time out for this. Please find attached CAD File. Ive removed the surrounding buildings to reduce the file size.

Ive also set the Lighting to original settings.

regards

Attachments:

I tried using a color for the reflected channel and as you said, it did make the reflected glass black when using the Path Tracer.

I then tried creating an HDRi sky from a white image, using the Covert to HDRi widget, and that worked better:

Here is your model rendered, as you posted it, with the Reflected channel set to the Sky:

Here is your model with the Reflected channel set to a "white" HDRi sky. It is still picking up a little pink from the Visible Sky.

Here is the result using the "Standard" (packet mode) rendering engine choice.

Obviously, non-Sky reflections work better in the Standard mode than the Path tracer.

Thank you for your efforts Rich. So therefore I cant really get the specific colour for reflection in the Path Tracer (The only way to render for me).

Therefore I will be stuck Photoshopping the Glazing like always :)

The reflections come out fine when the camera is from ground level though.

Thanks again!!

Ground Angle is fine.

Attachments:

RSS

Search

Translate

Latest Activity

Tom Jarvi posted photos
Mar 12
OYEBANJI EMMANUEL posted a photo

Render 1 copy (1)

This is a remake of one of Peter Milner's scenes. I dont have the file. I photo-matched it in sketchup and rendered in nxt render for autocad.I just retouched it and increased the resolution.
Dec 20, 2023

Render 1

This is a remake of one of Peter Milner's renders.I dont have the file. I photo-matched the scene in sketchup and rendered with nxt render in autocad.I replicated it.
Dec 18, 2023

00001 copy

An office render i did recently.Critics and comments are welcome.Its one of the frames of a walkthrough animation i did recently.I used sketchup to model, exported to autocad and rendered with nxt render.
Nov 22, 2023
OYEBANJI EMMANUEL posted a discussion

nxt render Course/tutorial

Good day Sir,I want to know the number of people that would be interested in a nxt render course because i plan to create one.Please send me a prompt reply if you are interested.Just sayHi am in.Checkout a walkthrough i just created recently with nxt render for autocad after modelling in sketchup and then post-producing in photoshop.…See More
Nov 5, 2023
OYEBANJI EMMANUEL replied to N` Goraw's discussion ACCURENDER NXT FOR WALKTHROUGHS
"Good day Sir, Hope this message meets you well. I just completed a short walkthrough of an office. Its down here https://drive.google.com/file/d/1L4p5Iyiq5MiSK137UT1eH3POuiI5ZLDA/view?usp=drive_link"
Nov 5, 2023
Maciej posted photos
Jun 6, 2023
Marko Stout replied to Peter Milner's discussion Comotion
"Is comotion still om progres? I need to make some moving parts in NXT!!"
Apr 7, 2023

© 2024   Header image courtesy Peter Milner   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service