AccuRender nXt

advanced rendering for AutoCAD

Starting 12/01 a license will be required for full operation of the Render Farm (two node farms are still free.)  This is an unlimited-node license and is being offered at an introductory price of $299 (the current plan is for an eventual full retail price of $599).  The Render Farm page now has links to the purchase page.  Once you purchase a license, you will receive a Product Key specific to the farm.  The wiki article has detailed instructions for applying the license to the farm nodes.

Please let me know ASAP if you encounter any problems with this procedure.

Views: 239

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

when does the end of this sales? thank!
We haven't decided yet.
If you purchase 3 licenses of Accurender, will you be able to access 6 slaves in the render farm, or are you limited to the two slaves associated with each license?

Missed this one somehow. 

It has nothing to do with the nXt license.  The farm is a separate product-- the eval version of which permits 2 nodes.

Only licensed nXt users can "feed" the farm from nXt.

Latest Activity

Hauke replied to Hauke's discussion No Material
"...last file"
4 hours ago
"Hi, in attachment is am new example: Zeichnung_ohne Xref.dwg is the rout with elements, Rendering in Zeichnung_ohneXref.jpg...all is fine Zeichnung_Xref.dwg is a new file with the first dwg as Xref. Rendering in ZeichnungXref.jpg... no…"
4 hours ago
Rich Hart replied to Hauke's discussion No Material
"I am not sure how to proceed. Perhaps send me a new model and xref to try here, to see if I can duplicate this."
"... both are checked. Object Color was shown but no material."
Rich Hart replied to Hauke's discussion No Material
"I get a material and a color to show up. Make sure Use Materials and Use Colors is checked:"
"Hi again, my problem was not solved before. Meanwhile I worked without Xrefs and there was no time to try out other solutions. Now I have to work again with Xrefs and there is the same Problem in the latest version. I checked the license and it…"
Jan Verzelen commented on Jan Verzelen's photo

"sorry guys, i should visit this forum more often. Thanks for the feedback. "
Mar 13
Roy Hirshkowitz replied to Roy Hirshkowitz's discussion AccuRender Studio for AutoCAD
"No plans yet.  The new stuff is being designed to be much easier to port.  If I go that way, the first target will likely be Rhino for the Mac."
Mar 12

© 2018   Header image courtesy Peter Milner   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service