AccuRender nXt

advanced rendering for AutoCAD

I am new to render farm, i am trying to render an animation with two pc. the result in the farm directories are 600 black images, any input

thanks in advance

Views: 219

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The problem is the displacement maps.  If you remove them it should work right now in your version.  I'll probably need to update the farm as well (I haven't done it in quite a while.) Maybe this weekend.

Something strange is still happening with your (Alejandro's) model.  The plan perspective is not showing the slabs.  I suspect that ACA is somehow getting in the way of this.  You may need to switch to a 3d view before rendering to completely clear this up-- not sure.

Roy, I removed the displacement map and the farm worked perfectly thanks for the solution, to bad I can´t use the dispalcement maps they look amazing, ACA is responsible for the walls disapearing I usually use a display coonfiguration called render. this usually solves the problem.
The displacement maps will work fine in the next build (coming soon.)  I'm going to update the render farm software as well.

RSS

Search

Translate

Latest Activity

Dizzy Gosnell posted photos
Wednesday
George Ioannidis posted discussions
Monday
George Ioannidis commented on Peter Milner's photo
Thumbnail

sven-home ambus exec lifestyle 01

"Very professionally looking render! Looks very photo-realistic."
Monday
James Bloomer posted photos
Aug 3
Peter Milner posted photos
Jul 30
James Bloomer posted photos
Jul 24
Peter Milner commented on Peter Milner's photo
Thumbnail

home office 05

"Yes. We used to hide a little soft toy bear called Fret in our sets back in the day when we used photography. We then created a 3D version of Fret and included him in many of our renders. If you have a look at the images in my Ambus 2014 album, you…"
Jul 24
Kevin Lockwood commented on Peter Milner's photo
Thumbnail

home office 05

"Do you ever hide stuff in your scenes? I used to have my dog Joey in EVERY render. Sometimes an icon on a monitor or in a window reflection, or book cover."
Jul 23

© 2020   Header image courtesy Peter Milner   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service