AccuRender nXt

advanced rendering for AutoCAD

Hi All,

I have an opportunity to do 10 interior renderings for an 8,000 SF house. Client is looking for examples but while I have done interiors it's be more on the small kitchen and living room variety. If anyone has any high end renders of large scale highly detailed residential interiors I am more then will to teaming up with you on this project if I am able to land it.

Just post here your examples and we will go from there.

Thanks

Chris Fox

Views: 269

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

There's no difference between rendering a small room and a large room except there's more modelling and detail required. The principals are the same: use real world lighting values, high quality non-repeating textures and take care with composition.

Thanks Peter. I understand from a modeling and rendering standpoint the approach is the same. But what I am looking for is if anyone has had the opportunity to create renderings of high end architectural interiors. My portfolio  includes work I have done for home builders but those images are of small simple kitchens, living rooms, and bedrooms. In order to land this job I need to present myself or team with more grand images.

Hola Cris, tal vez podria colaborar contigo. Algunos ejemplos de mis trabajos estan en esta blog. O bien podrias consultar mi pagina ( www.wix.com/arqtojorgelara/arquitecturadigita l). Saludos.

Hi Jorge,

Thank you for your reply, I viewed your website and your images are stunning! However, the architecture you are rendering is very modern. I am looking for images that present more traditional interiors, such as Colonial and Victorian. If you have something like that please forward. Thanks again!

Chris

Chris: gracias por los comentarios. He tenido la suerte de realizar arquitectura moderna, sin embargo, la ultima palabra la tiene el cliente. Que tipo de imagenes necesitas? Seguamente podre contribuir con mi granito de arena a que tu cliente este satisfecho en el producto fnal. Saludos

RSS

Search

Translate

Latest Activity

Tom Jarvi posted photos
Mar 12
OYEBANJI EMMANUEL posted a photo

Render 1 copy (1)

This is a remake of one of Peter Milner's scenes. I dont have the file. I photo-matched it in sketchup and rendered in nxt render for autocad.I just retouched it and increased the resolution.
Dec 20, 2023

Render 1

This is a remake of one of Peter Milner's renders.I dont have the file. I photo-matched the scene in sketchup and rendered with nxt render in autocad.I replicated it.
Dec 18, 2023

00001 copy

An office render i did recently.Critics and comments are welcome.Its one of the frames of a walkthrough animation i did recently.I used sketchup to model, exported to autocad and rendered with nxt render.
Nov 22, 2023
OYEBANJI EMMANUEL posted a discussion

nxt render Course/tutorial

Good day Sir,I want to know the number of people that would be interested in a nxt render course because i plan to create one.Please send me a prompt reply if you are interested.Just sayHi am in.Checkout a walkthrough i just created recently with nxt render for autocad after modelling in sketchup and then post-producing in photoshop.…See More
Nov 5, 2023
OYEBANJI EMMANUEL replied to N` Goraw's discussion ACCURENDER NXT FOR WALKTHROUGHS
"Good day Sir, Hope this message meets you well. I just completed a short walkthrough of an office. Its down here https://drive.google.com/file/d/1L4p5Iyiq5MiSK137UT1eH3POuiI5ZLDA/view?usp=drive_link"
Nov 5, 2023
Maciej posted photos
Jun 6, 2023
Marko Stout replied to Peter Milner's discussion Comotion
"Is comotion still om progres? I need to make some moving parts in NXT!!"
Apr 7, 2023

© 2024   Header image courtesy Peter Milner   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service