AccuRender nXt

advanced rendering for AutoCAD

i find that sometimes if the model is to big ...nxt crashes out....have you fixed the problem??

Views: 93

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hallo Mike

Wie gross sind denn deine Modelle?? Arbeitest du unter 32 Bit oder 64 Bit. Ich habe hier unter 64 Bit 3D Modelle bis zu 350 MB Grösse. Alles kein Problem. Wie gross ist denn dein Arbeitsspeicher? Vielleicht ist der ja hin und wieder zu klein für deine Modelle und NXT stürzt ab.

Grüsse

Alfons

How do we determine a big model. Size of AutoCad file, polygon courts .......
Shouldn't be crashing in 64 bits-- no known reports at the moment.  If you've got a model that's crashing consistently I'm very interested.  32 bits can crash if things get too big-- no fix.
yes i am fraid it does happen...yesterday 2twice...anyway not always.....i have read on archvision website that NXT is support RPC through nxt..... Is that true??

If you get something I have a prayer of reproducing here let me know.  Otherwise I can't do much more than make a note of it.

Not sure what you mean by the RPC question.  We do support RPC via the Archvision AutoCAD plugin. That hasn't changed.

Roy

in WWW.Archvision.com... they stated that RPC plugins  is in AccurenderNXT. Autocad has its own  rpc plugin...

see for your self :)

Nothing's changed nor are there any plans for a change.  RPC support is available via the appropriate AutoCAD plugin for your platform.

RSS

Search

Translate

Latest Activity

Peter Milner replied to Roy Hirshkowitz's discussion AccuRender Studio
"Yes, the glass material translated as Refractive automatically."
Dec 23, 2020
Roy Hirshkowitz replied to Roy Hirshkowitz's discussion AccuRender Studio
"Yeah-- like I mentioned the caustics are accurate but could be annoying.  Things that might alter it include changing the sun angle so it's not striking the chair's metal surfaces so directly, changing the roughness of the chair…"
Dec 23, 2020
"Here's the latest render using metallic materials. The chrome now looks a lot better. I do feel though that the reflected light on the back wall is too bright."
Dec 23, 2020
"Ah-- so that's a function of the material type.  The standard material won't give you a mirror anymore.  You need to change the material to metallic and you should get something more familiar.  Use the Type popdown on the…"
Dec 18, 2020
"Pacing a mirror on the back wall (reflections = 1.0, noise = 0.0), you can see the difference more clearly (top image is nXt)."
Dec 18, 2020
"You can see from these two images that there is definitely something wrong with reflective surfaces. It appears the light is being reflected, but not objects or textures. In the nXt version (top image), the carpet texture is being reflected in the…"
Dec 18, 2020
"It's interesting-- overall the quality of this interior is very high for that short amount of processing, and may be acceptable for certain scenes.  In this one, however, there are some reflective caustics that are taking longer to…"
Dec 17, 2020
"ARDECAL now works. Here's the image after 10 minutes of rendering. I do have a slight concern that reflective surfaces seem rather dull. This is particularly evident on the end frame of the desk and the base of the chair."
Dec 17, 2020

© 2021   Header image courtesy Peter Milner   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service