AccuRender nXt

advanced rendering for AutoCAD

Well, this is the frist image i upload using nxt, but not the very first one i did.

I would like to go deeper in the renderer, but i'm to insecure about the work.

I used path trace ando change some settings. Hdri on the sky, cloudness and sun at 0.5.

And after 8 hrs and only 52 passes, this is the result.

Views: 1039

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This is actually quite nice.  If you want to see some patterns on the bottom of the pool (caustics) switch to the Hybrid engine.  I would experiment at lower resolutions until you get something you like.

thanks, Roy, but i think that use caustics will increase time of render. I would like to use all the potencial of the nxt, but i need fast render ti work couse i1m slow in modeling. Can you, or someone else, give me some tips?

It shouldn't be any slower-- and it might be faster.  Don't set any switches-- simply change the engine to Hybrid and try the rendering again.  Render at lower resolution to start with.

Ok, i'll try this way, but i'm finishing a work right now. When it comes to an end, i'll update the nXt and post some pics.

Ola Wallace, parece que seu problema é conseguir renderizar o modelo o mais rapido possivel. utilizando todo potencial do nXtRender.

Se voce não tiver um hardware potente, este é meu caso, um metodo bom é voce utilizar o nXtStudio, e posteriormente usar o editor de imagens do nXt ou um programa tipo Photoshop para um "post processig", com isso voce gasta menos tempo na renderização, pois o modelo fica mais leve.

Opa, Décio, que bom postar em minha língua.

Você entendeu certo. O problema é que vistas diferentes do mesmo, usando os mesmos parâmetros, tem tempo de render diferentes. Isso me atrapalha na hora de fixar um prazo.

Esta imagem abaixo tem o mesmo tamanho, os mesmos parâmetros, mas levou menos tempo. 2 horas para 50 passos, ao ponto que a outra levou 8 horas.

Agora, qual é a do nXtStudio?

Obrigado pela atenção

Attachments:

Nxt Studio a standalone version of the AutoCad plugin of Nxt.

Hi, Akinlolu.

That means nXtStudio will work without A.cad? How it works? Installing nXt studio will not affect the nXt i have installed in A.Cad, or will?

Thank u for replay.

Yes, Nxt Studio will work without AutoCad and also it will not affect your existing Nxt installation. This is how it works.

nXtStudio is in the early stages of development.  It is not for sale yet-- it is available as a free download.

If you have time to try it do so and let me know what you think, just don't expect too much.  It may not be practical to use it for production yet.

Outro meio de agilizar a renderização, mas tendo que utilizar "post processing", é remover do modelo todos os objetos que utilizem malhas, e também plantas e groundcovers, que posteriormente serão adicionados atravez do editor de imagem, alem de definir a resolução em uma tamanho compatível com a capacidade de seu hardware, eu adoto 1700x1000, normalmente o arquivo de desenho que eu trabalho tem aproximadamente 30Mb.

Você esta fazendo a renderização só com 50 passos, para obtenção de uma boa imagem normalmente são necessários mais de 250 passos, quanto mais melhor, em meu PC nestas configurações, o processo leva aproximadamente 5 a 6 horas em "hybrid engine".

Décio, eu não tenho muita prática em photoshop, e por isso, jogo os RPCs e todo o resto direto no cad. Meus arquivos cada giram em torno de 30mb, o mais pesao está com 34mb e o mais leve, com 18. Eu não tenho mais prazo para esperar 250 passos, uma vez que meus desenhos estão levando 2 horas para renderizar 50, com o path trace.

Quando finda este trabalho, irei tentar seguir seus conslhos, mas além de plantas epessoas, que outro complementos você faz em post processing?

Akinlolu, thank u again. You are always there for us.

Roy, thank you to, you are the best. When i try teh nXtStudio, i'll let you know.

When i have finished this job, i'll post here

RSS

Search

Translate

Latest Activity

Tom Jarvi posted photos
Mar 12
OYEBANJI EMMANUEL posted a photo

Render 1 copy (1)

This is a remake of one of Peter Milner's scenes. I dont have the file. I photo-matched it in sketchup and rendered in nxt render for autocad.I just retouched it and increased the resolution.
Dec 20, 2023

Render 1

This is a remake of one of Peter Milner's renders.I dont have the file. I photo-matched the scene in sketchup and rendered with nxt render in autocad.I replicated it.
Dec 18, 2023

00001 copy

An office render i did recently.Critics and comments are welcome.Its one of the frames of a walkthrough animation i did recently.I used sketchup to model, exported to autocad and rendered with nxt render.
Nov 22, 2023
OYEBANJI EMMANUEL posted a discussion

nxt render Course/tutorial

Good day Sir,I want to know the number of people that would be interested in a nxt render course because i plan to create one.Please send me a prompt reply if you are interested.Just sayHi am in.Checkout a walkthrough i just created recently with nxt render for autocad after modelling in sketchup and then post-producing in photoshop.…See More
Nov 5, 2023
OYEBANJI EMMANUEL replied to N` Goraw's discussion ACCURENDER NXT FOR WALKTHROUGHS
"Good day Sir, Hope this message meets you well. I just completed a short walkthrough of an office. Its down here https://drive.google.com/file/d/1L4p5Iyiq5MiSK137UT1eH3POuiI5ZLDA/view?usp=drive_link"
Nov 5, 2023
Maciej posted photos
Jun 6, 2023
Marko Stout replied to Peter Milner's discussion Comotion
"Is comotion still om progres? I need to make some moving parts in NXT!!"
Apr 7, 2023

© 2024   Header image courtesy Peter Milner   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service