AccuRender nXt

advanced rendering for AutoCAD

nXtRender is installed on currrent workstation and works great. Got a new machine and want to install on that machine and verify operation before dumping from first machine. Downloaded install file and am unable to select RPC License.

Installation (running of install file) notes following errors:

nXtRender_64 - InstallShield Wizard

Unable to launch C:\Program Files\AccuRender nXt\RPS_Support\redist\vcredist_2008_x86.exe./Q

Unable to launch C:\Program Files\AccuRender nXt\RPS_Support\redist\vcredist_2010_x86.exe./Q

Unable to launch C:\Program Files\AccuRender nXt\RPS_Support\redist\vcredist_2005_x64.exe./Q

Unable to launch C:\Program Files\AccuRender nXt\RPS_Support\redist\vcredist_2008_x64.exe./Q

Unable to launch C:\Program Files\AccuRender nXt\RPS_Support\redist\vcredist_2010_x64.exe./Q

Unable to launch C:\Program Files\AccuRender nXt\reg_thumb.bat.

Upon further inspection, based on review of other posts in this forum, I have discovered that there is no subdirectory with the name "redist", let alone the files noted as being within.

Please advise as to how to remedy this so that I can get rolling with this new machine.

Thanks!

64-bit system, AutoCAD 2017

Views: 39

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Somehow those files were left out of the latest install.

I posted a new install with those files included.

Please download and reinstall the latest from our downloads page an see if it does not fix this for you.

http://www.renderplus.com/wp2/download/?product=nXtRender%20for%20A...

Thanks,

That appears to have worked. One more thing, is there an upgrade option from a one seat license to a three seat license?

Thanks!

Yes, we can send you an invoice for the difference in price and convert your license to a three seat license.

Let me know if you would like to do that. Just send me an email:

rich.hart@renderplus.com

RSS

Search

Translate

Latest Activity

George Ioannidis commented on Peter Milner's photo
Thumbnail

marketing image ligni 07

"Yes, they are all mapped absolutely correctly. That's why I like Blender so much, you have very easy though advanced control of UV mapping, as regards map's location, scale and rotation."
2 minutes ago
Peter Milner commented on Peter Milner's photo
Thumbnail

marketing image ligni 07

"Thanks George. The most complicated part was to get the plywood edge texture running in the right direction."
16 minutes ago
George Ioannidis commented on Peter Milner's photo
Thumbnail

marketing image ligni 07

"Peter, those latest are all fantastic!"
3 hours ago
Peter Milner posted photos
12 hours ago
Peter Milner posted photos
Monday
Chris Fox posted photos
Sunday
Roy Hirshkowitz replied to Peter Milner's discussion Large rendering on the farm
"I downloaded it and was able to reproduce the error.  I have some time tomorrow or perhaps later today to take a closer look."
Sep 13
Peter Milner replied to Peter Milner's discussion Large rendering on the farm
"Here's the error message I get."
Sep 13

© 2017   Header image courtesy Peter Milner   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service