AccuRender nXt

advanced rendering for AutoCAD

Hi everyone. I've been working with accurender 4, I bought nxt, my only problem for the moment is where are all plants of the library?, I need palms and yuccas for my render, what can I do? I apreciate your help.

Tags: PLANTAS

Views: 220

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Martha

In Download/buy the plant library is high lighted in blue

install them .

you need to go to plant editor to create your Yuccas

Thank you so much Mike.

nXt doesn't come with the same plant library.  You can use the legacy plant library, the procedure is outlined here, at the bottom of the page.  Make sure you follow all of the instructions, particularly those related to the plants, plant materials, and maps.  Let us know if you need more help.

Thank you so much Roy.

Martha, tambien puedes utilizar plantas RPC, utilizando el RPC plugin de Archvision para la versión de Autocad que estes usando, siempre y cuando dispongas de la librería de plantas de Archvision RPC. Crear las plantas  con el editor de plantas no es trivial y requiera un poco de entrenamiento  y ensayo y error para lograr lo que deseas.

Saludos,

Alejandro

Muchas gracias por tu comentario Alejandro, lo tomaré en cuenta. Saludos.

RSS

Search

Translate

Latest Activity

Garret Diduck replied to akinlolu olugboji's discussion Autosave
"Can you not use the Autosave function already in nXt? Alternately, you could use the Farm or Batch render. "
26 minutes ago
Chris Fox posted photos
38 minutes ago
akinlolu olugboji replied to akinlolu olugboji's discussion Autosave
"Could AutoSave be link with the name views in the walkabout window, as I just lost hours of work again as I forgot to rename in the AutoSave  column in UI."
1 hour ago
Nana replied to Nana's discussion Materials
"Thanks a lot Roy. Very helpful. I changed the settings under Style manager (set surface rendering to 'bylayer') and it worked."
2 hours ago
Roy Hirshkowitz replied to Nana's discussion Materials
"Try this for general layer material assignment issues. If you are using AutoCAD Architecture and trying to assign materials to components such as window frames, the bottom of this page has an explanation of how to assign material to ACA…"
yesterday
akinlolu olugboji replied to Nana's discussion Materials
"post a small model so we see what you are doing wrong and be able offer solutions"
Tuesday
Nana posted a discussion

Materials

Hi, I'm new on nXt and trying out tge evaluation version. I have assigned materials to my layers but they don't show when I render. I am only ably to render using object colors. How can I render with assigned materials showing?
Tuesday
FIDEL BUSTAMANTE LOPEZ commented on Peter Milner's photo
Thumbnail

ambus brochure 2014 25 reduced

"felicidadez muy buen trabajo"
Monday

© 2014   Header image courtesy Peter Milner   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service