AccuRender nXt

advanced rendering for AutoCAD

I JUST ERASE MY PC AND IM TRYING TO INSTALL AGAIN ACCURENDER BUT MY RPS WONT OPEN

Views: 427

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What version did you install, or just tell me what was the name of the install file that you ran?

i just download arnxt64_0358-PH24 giving my lic. number and it give this link

I do not see what you refer to as a link.

Are you able to the AccuRender nXt to appear in AutoCAD when you type in the command NXT?

I GOT MY INVOICE NUMBER, MY LIC. NUMBER SO WHAT HAPPENS...

I WENT TO YOUR PAGE AND I GIVE MY LIC. NUMBER THEN THE PAGE GIVE A LINK TO DOWMLOAD, SO I DOWNLOAD BUT I OPEN AUTOCAD THEN I TRY TO OPEN THE LIC. PART (RSP) BUT IT WONT OPEN..I DOWNLOAD 

arnxt64_0358-PH24 

THIS THE PAGES  I USE TO DOWNLOAD

Attachments:

Im using Autocad 2010 64, windows 7 pro maybe I domloading the wrong file

Yes, your picture shows the 32 bit install.

You need the one with the "64" in the name. Download and install that one.

arnxt64_0358-PH24.exe

Here is the direct link to the 64 bit download:

http://www.renderplus.com/downloads/nXtRender/arnxt64_0358-PH24.exe

Please try that.

thanks, I will try and let you Know later, I apreciate the help ...

hello.. I did install de file you gave me but It wont open the RSP lic. to activate.. now what happens..

During the install, we install six  MicroSoft redistributables in a quiet mode.

They are all located in this folder:

C:\Program Files\AccuRender nXt\RPS_SUPPORT\redist

One of these probably needs to be reinstalled and repaired.

Could you rick click on each one of them and select Run as Administrator, responding "Repair" to the ones that ask what to do.

It might also help to reboot at this point.

Then restart AutoCAD and see if the nXt RPS License dialog will appear for you.

ok.. the nXt Lic. dialog opens and is activate, thanks a lot... but while autocad opens this happens ( I send atachment)... it said that unable to loadC:\Programas Files\Accurender nXt\Accurender nXt_18_64.arxfile.... but after autocad opens everithing is ok.... thanks for the tools to resolve this situation... but this error can be solve..??

Attachments:

RSS

Search

Translate

Latest Activity

Tom Jarvi posted photos
Mar 12
OYEBANJI EMMANUEL posted a photo

Render 1 copy (1)

This is a remake of one of Peter Milner's scenes. I dont have the file. I photo-matched it in sketchup and rendered in nxt render for autocad.I just retouched it and increased the resolution.
Dec 20, 2023

Render 1

This is a remake of one of Peter Milner's renders.I dont have the file. I photo-matched the scene in sketchup and rendered with nxt render in autocad.I replicated it.
Dec 18, 2023

00001 copy

An office render i did recently.Critics and comments are welcome.Its one of the frames of a walkthrough animation i did recently.I used sketchup to model, exported to autocad and rendered with nxt render.
Nov 22, 2023
OYEBANJI EMMANUEL posted a discussion

nxt render Course/tutorial

Good day Sir,I want to know the number of people that would be interested in a nxt render course because i plan to create one.Please send me a prompt reply if you are interested.Just sayHi am in.Checkout a walkthrough i just created recently with nxt render for autocad after modelling in sketchup and then post-producing in photoshop.…See More
Nov 5, 2023
OYEBANJI EMMANUEL replied to N` Goraw's discussion ACCURENDER NXT FOR WALKTHROUGHS
"Good day Sir, Hope this message meets you well. I just completed a short walkthrough of an office. Its down here https://drive.google.com/file/d/1L4p5Iyiq5MiSK137UT1eH3POuiI5ZLDA/view?usp=drive_link"
Nov 5, 2023
Maciej posted photos
Jun 6, 2023
Marko Stout replied to Peter Milner's discussion Comotion
"Is comotion still om progres? I need to make some moving parts in NXT!!"
Apr 7, 2023

© 2024   Header image courtesy Peter Milner   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service