advanced rendering for AutoCAD

Hi everyone,

I currently updated to autocad 2018 with trial version of NXT on win10

after I render the drawing overnight, 

my mouse stop responding,

the screen is actually freezing

after around 20 second  response 1 click

till I close the render window

Does anyone know whats the problem and how to solve it?

My computer specs - 

win10 64bit

memory 32GB

display card Radeon RX 580series

thank you very much 

Views: 32

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I don't know what could cause that.

There wasn't another window open somewhere else perhaps, waiting for response?

Does this happen if you just render something for a short time?

thanks for your reply

yes, keep waiting for response till I close the render window

is it any different with the new version 1.0.329 & 1.0.358?

or the display card problem?

I don't think there is anything different in the way the rendering dialog works, as far as user interaction is concerned, between the 329 and 358 versions of nXt.

Do you get this same problem, where the mouse stops responding, if you just render a small model for a couple of minutes?

RSS

Search

Translate

Latest Activity

Roy Hirshkowitz replied to Roy Hirshkowitz's discussion AccuRender Studio for AutoCAD
"Posted build 0085 which addresses this."
21 hours ago
Roy Hirshkowitz replied to Roy Hirshkowitz's discussion AccuRender Studio for AutoCAD
"I'll give that a try later this morning.  I may ask for more details or a model next week."
yesterday
Peter Milner replied to Roy Hirshkowitz's discussion AccuRender Studio for AutoCAD
"I got the decals working, but if I then edit one of the materials, the decals disappear when the model reloads. If I then close ArStudio and re-launch it, they're back again."
yesterday
Peter Milner replied to Roy Hirshkowitz's discussion AccuRender Studio for AutoCAD
"7302 SPP - 40 minutes on 80 cores."
yesterday
"I'm still mulling that one over.  I took it out because it's very confusing to people about when to use mapping or when to use a local transform in the material-- and how the two interact.  I can put a rotation back in pretty…"
yesterday
"Yep, decals are now working. I'm happy to go with IOR 1.5 if it doesn't slow the rendering down. Any joy with rotating texture images?"
yesterday
"I forgot to mention window glass properties that will negatively impact performance-- Not using the Thin checkbox and modeling glass Using a bump map of any kind Using surface roughness It's fine to do all of the above when you need to. …"
Friday
"Nice.  I can certainly add passes as a constraint.  I did this to keep it consistent with the cloud stuff, where I won't be adding passes since everyone is billed by time. Passes, BTW, are called Samples per Pixel in the Image…"
Friday

© 2018   Header image courtesy Peter Milner   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service