advanced rendering for AutoCAD
Rendered using Path Tracer + Acad 2008 + Separate Lighting Channels for Day and Night Shot.
Join AccuRender nXt
Fantastic! What values have you used for the flooring?
Thanks guys. Marc, c'est tres facile, a scene like this takes a long time to resolve (Interior Daylight).
- So what I do is render the scene as a mutli level custom scene with lights on as well as sunlight.
- I of course separate the lights, sunlight and sky in separate channels.
- What the artificial lights help us do is, is light the interiors (away from the window) much better than than sunlight. On the other hand, the sunlight lights up the areas near the windows much better. Both are real world situations.
- After the render is complete, I vary each light channel and save the images.
- I then compose them on Photoshop until a perfect balance is achieved.
- Remember, you can also render a pure night interior and daylight interior and compose them as well. The first method is great because you only render once! :)
I will look for the PSD and see if the layers are present so I can post screens here.
Good job, very natural! Can you explain the "night and day shot"? Thanks.
Thanks Aliu - I have rendered this image as a night and day shot and composed them in Photoshop so theres less grain and more ambiance.
KUDOS! THIS IS FINE
Welcome toAccuRender nXt
Sign Upor Sign In
Or sign in with:
© 2017 Header image courtesy Peter Milner
Report an Issue |
Terms of Service
Please check your browser settings or contact your system administrator.