AccuRender nXt

advanced rendering for AutoCAD

AutoCAD (1,778)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Sky In Aerial View

Seek the options of others. The client insist that the sky should show I say it cannot at this height as the sky is behind you, am I wrong?

Started by akinlolu olugboji

10 Sep 27, 2010
Reply by akinlolu olugboji

No render

Hi, I'm new in the forum, and i'm trying to work with the autocad 2009+nxt. But since I downloaded, my pc don't rendering. I already waited…

Started by Jefferson JPD

10 Sep 27, 2010
Reply by Roy Hirshkowitz

How can I reduce the noise?

I am using acad2008 and nxt build 229, engine 0, monto carlo reflections enable.thank you vey much!

Started by pun1407

3 Sep 26, 2010
Reply by Roy Hirshkowitz

How meny cores can Nxt support ay 1 machine?

I see 2 two way computer max. 24 cores, 32 cores may be release, So how meny cores can Nxt support ay 1 machine?How much of render fram whe…

Started by pun1407

1 Sep 26, 2010
Reply by Roy Hirshkowitz

Can you develop GPU calculation on NXT?

Can you develop GPU calculation on NXT? It was because Nxt is using many many render time.

Started by pun1407

6 Sep 26, 2010
Reply by Roy Hirshkowitz

Marketing

Hi, Roy, I think that we need a "logo" for the identity of nXt, and a specific icone to put in acad. Can you provide it to us, or start a l…

Started by Marc Chaumier

33 Sep 26, 2010
Reply by Albert D Hart

Tags for photos

When uploading photos there is an option to name, tags, and description.  What is the tags for? How are they used?

Started by Sergio Astorga

2 Sep 25, 2010
Reply by Roel Cayas

Large Drawings

Good Morning.   I've run into a brick wall with a very large Autocad model.  When runnung the Render command, the Preparing Model window op…

Started by Rich Rosemann

17 Sep 24, 2010
Reply by Roy Hirshkowitz

Interior Render

I am currently working on an interior view. I have mostly everything done, but I need some furniture.  Any ideas where I can find some for…

Started by Sergio Astorga

2 Sep 24, 2010
Reply by akinlolu olugboji

New Build (229)

Localized versions in Spanish, French, Italian and German.  These should come up automatically if you've got localized Windows (let me know…

Started by Roy Hirshkowitz

7 Sep 24, 2010
Reply by Roy Hirshkowitz

RSS

Search

Translate

Latest Activity

Tom Jarvi posted photos
Mar 12
OYEBANJI EMMANUEL posted a photo

Render 1 copy (1)

This is a remake of one of Peter Milner's scenes. I dont have the file. I photo-matched it in sketchup and rendered in nxt render for autocad.I just retouched it and increased the resolution.
Dec 20, 2023

Render 1

This is a remake of one of Peter Milner's renders.I dont have the file. I photo-matched the scene in sketchup and rendered with nxt render in autocad.I replicated it.
Dec 18, 2023

00001 copy

An office render i did recently.Critics and comments are welcome.Its one of the frames of a walkthrough animation i did recently.I used sketchup to model, exported to autocad and rendered with nxt render.
Nov 22, 2023
OYEBANJI EMMANUEL posted a discussion

nxt render Course/tutorial

Good day Sir,I want to know the number of people that would be interested in a nxt render course because i plan to create one.Please send me a prompt reply if you are interested.Just sayHi am in.Checkout a walkthrough i just created recently with nxt render for autocad after modelling in sketchup and then post-producing in photoshop.…See More
Nov 5, 2023
OYEBANJI EMMANUEL replied to N` Goraw's discussion ACCURENDER NXT FOR WALKTHROUGHS
"Good day Sir, Hope this message meets you well. I just completed a short walkthrough of an office. Its down here https://drive.google.com/file/d/1L4p5Iyiq5MiSK137UT1eH3POuiI5ZLDA/view?usp=drive_link"
Nov 5, 2023
Maciej posted photos
Jun 6, 2023
Marko Stout replied to Peter Milner's discussion Comotion
"Is comotion still om progres? I need to make some moving parts in NXT!!"
Apr 7, 2023

© 2024   Header image courtesy Peter Milner   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service