AccuRender nXt

advanced rendering for AutoCAD

AutoCAD (1,738)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

coMotion 011 error

akinlolugboji wrote: "Keep getting this error, what am I doing wrong "Command: coMOTION Settings updated Start Animation... ***** False cam…

Started by Daniel Hargreaves

3 Sep 8, 2010
Reply by akinlolu olugboji

pathtracer sky

Well, nobody seems to start a discussion here, so this must be the kick off i suppose.    What am i doing wrong since i don't see any refle…

Started by Jan Verzelen

12 Sep 8, 2010

Updating your profile

I have updated the all profiles to include your website or blog address.  Go to the setting pick to the right under your profile name to up…

Started by Scott Davidson

4 Sep 8, 2010

REPOSITORY

Is there a place, here, a sort of repository, where we could put nXtPlants, materials, backgrounds, textured meshes... ? To partage with ot…

Started by Marc Chaumier

7 Sep 8, 2010

Night Scene With HDRi.

Trying to create a night scene with HDRi map. Hoping the nap will have a moon in it (as some have the sun in them) So far I have not being…

Started by akinlolu olugboji

7 Sep 7, 2010
Reply by Roy Hirshkowitz

Can't retrace subdirectory structure when inserting legacy plants

Hi, Roy -Back at it after too long away. Build 222 is working fine, except...when I navigate down to a subfolder to Add Legacy Plant, the n…

Started by Bill Gilliss

1 Sep 7, 2010
Reply by Roy Hirshkowitz

New Render Farm Build

Build 222   The pre-release Render Farm is about to expire on 9/15.  This build extends its shelf-life to 11/15.  Hopefully we'll have the…

Started by Roy Hirshkowitz

0 Sep 4, 2010

Documentation

Our documentation system (online help files, tutorials, etc.) is using a public wiki.  Currently, very few people have editing rights to th…

Started by Roy Hirshkowitz

0 Sep 4, 2010

RSS

Search

Translate

Latest Activity

Roy Hirshkowitz replied to akinlolu olugboji's discussion No Open and Saveas Dialogue Boxes in AutoCad 2015
yesterday
akinlolu olugboji posted a discussion
Sunday
S. Jaisimha replied to Roy Hirshkowitz's discussion AccuRender Studio with Denoiser
"Ok will do this tomorrow."
Apr 17
Roy Hirshkowitz replied to Roy Hirshkowitz's discussion AccuRender Studio with Denoiser
"I changed the software to better handle native AutoCAD materials including some texture mapping.  To try it out-- in the Start Menu under AccuRender Studio Extras there's an app called Update Manager.  Open it and install build…"
Apr 17
Roy Hirshkowitz replied to Roy Hirshkowitz's discussion AccuRender Studio with Denoiser
"Great.  Just FYI it's not a perfect solution.  Because I can't set the initial folder on your system, the Open File box may put you in a weird place.  The libraries will be located in Documents->AccuRender…"
Apr 16
Peter Milner replied to Roy Hirshkowitz's discussion AccuRender Studio with Denoiser
"That seems to have done the job. Thanks."
Apr 16
"Thanks-- I took a quick look.  This drawing actually only has one AccuRender material called "Silver".  The rest are AutoCAD materials only.  Currently I'm ignoring AutoCAD texture mapping in ArStudio.  I can…"
Apr 15
S. Jaisimha replied to Roy Hirshkowitz's discussion AccuRender Studio with Denoiser
"I've attached the drawing file to this message."
Apr 14

© 2019   Header image courtesy Peter Milner   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service