AccuRender nXt

advanced rendering for AutoCAD

AutoCAD (1,778)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Comotion 011

Hallo DanielWie sieht es denn zur Zeit mit Comotion 011 aus?? Ist das Speicherleck schon gefunden worden?? Wann gibt es die neue Version 01…

Started by Alfons Akamp

2 Sep 18, 2010
Reply by Alfons Akamp

Glass in Pathtracer

This is an discussion continued from the previous nXt forum:   http://old.nxt.accurender.com/forums/p/4323/21303.aspx#21303   The last post…

Started by Scott Davidson

1 Sep 17, 2010
Reply by Roy Hirshkowitz

Rendering Time.

Are the rendering time affected in these three scenario? A with X-Ref files in it. A drawing with blocks and not x-ref. A drawing with bloc…

Started by akinlolu olugboji

4 Sep 17, 2010
Reply by akinlolu olugboji

Blocks in X-Ref

In the inserted picture. The single swing doors on the 2nd and 1st floor are the same block. While the ones on the second floor came as X-r…

Started by akinlolu olugboji

8 Sep 16, 2010
Reply by Roy Hirshkowitz

Latest release stability

I recently loaded the latest build on Tuesday, Sept.14th.  The system seems to become unstable and cannot continue in a random fashion.  I…

Started by Mark Macco, AIA NCARB

12 Sep 16, 2010

Image and Tree Editor

Wow! I have been using nXt for a while now and today I just realized that I also have the Image and Tree Editor.  I know I have read about…

Started by Sergio Astorga

2 Sep 15, 2010

Build 255

I was just doing a couple quick renderings with both RPC's and decals. I was using the default sky and rendering engine 1. I am getting haz…

Started by Wayne Williamson

6 Sep 15, 2010

Strange shadow

Hi guys, I am trying to figure out what cause the strange shadow in this image .The texture is a flat solid colour, the object is a solid.…

Started by Alejandro Testa

16 Sep 15, 2010
Reply by Peter Milner

Profile Photos

We're now requiring new members to include profile photos.  For exsiting members, if you have not submitted a profile photo I would strongl…

Started by Roy Hirshkowitz

3 Sep 14, 2010
Reply by Kevin Lockwood

Problem with shadows reflections

Hi guys, I think that this is a problem with the sofa model.  Maybe I have to change this model, btw somebody have a good 3d contemporary s…

Started by Alejandro Testa

3 Sep 10, 2010

RSS

Search

Translate

Latest Activity

Maciej posted photos
Apr 16
N` Goraw replied to N` Goraw's discussion ACCURENDER NXT FOR WALKTHROUGHS
"thank you a lot for this"
Apr 12
Tom Jarvi posted photos
Mar 12
OYEBANJI EMMANUEL posted a photo

Render 1 copy (1)

This is a remake of one of Peter Milner's scenes. I dont have the file. I photo-matched it in sketchup and rendered in nxt render for autocad.I just retouched it and increased the resolution.
Dec 20, 2023

Render 1

This is a remake of one of Peter Milner's renders.I dont have the file. I photo-matched the scene in sketchup and rendered with nxt render in autocad.I replicated it.
Dec 18, 2023

00001 copy

An office render i did recently.Critics and comments are welcome.Its one of the frames of a walkthrough animation i did recently.I used sketchup to model, exported to autocad and rendered with nxt render.
Nov 22, 2023
OYEBANJI EMMANUEL posted a discussion

nxt render Course/tutorial

Good day Sir,I want to know the number of people that would be interested in a nxt render course because i plan to create one.Please send me a prompt reply if you are interested.Just sayHi am in.Checkout a walkthrough i just created recently with nxt render for autocad after modelling in sketchup and then post-producing in photoshop.…See More
Nov 5, 2023
OYEBANJI EMMANUEL replied to N` Goraw's discussion ACCURENDER NXT FOR WALKTHROUGHS
"Good day Sir, Hope this message meets you well. I just completed a short walkthrough of an office. Its down here https://drive.google.com/file/d/1L4p5Iyiq5MiSK137UT1eH3POuiI5ZLDA/view?usp=drive_link"
Nov 5, 2023

© 2024   Header image courtesy Peter Milner   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service