AccuRender nXt

advanced rendering for AutoCAD

AutoCAD (1,735)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Animation on Farm

I'm trying to send an animation to the RenderFarm. I would expect that each frame is sent to a Farmer node, rendered and saved in the share…

Started by Peter Milner

6 Apr 18, 2018
Reply by Peter Milner

Texture orientation

I know I've asked this before, but would it be possible to add a "Rotate image 90 degrees" button to the material editor? In some mapping s…

Started by Peter Milner

2 Apr 18, 2018
Reply by Peter Milner

AutoCAD 2019

I have to manually appload nXt every time I open AutoCAD 2019. How do I get it to load automatically?

Started by Peter Milner

11 Apr 17, 2018
Reply by Peter Milner

Reflections

In this image, the right hand wall is a floor to ceiling mirror. When using the Path Tracer engine, the light from the reflected windows do…

Started by Peter Milner

19 Apr 12, 2018
Reply by Roy Hirshkowitz

end of the year animation show case

https://www.3d-architecture-and-design-ltd.co.uk/

Started by mike makki

14 Mar 30, 2018
Reply by mike makki

No Material

Hi, I've just installed ACA2018 with NXT 0358 QK09 on Win10. It runs fine but no material will be rendered. No difference between new files…

Started by Hauke

17 Mar 28, 2018
Reply by Hauke

Accurender Nxt & Win 10

Dear Team I will be shifting to a Dell Win 10 System. Will this have any conflict if I will be using either AutoCad 12 or 13 with Nxt Vers…

Started by Sampdoria

5 Mar 4, 2018
Reply by George Ioannidis

Product Key

Windows 10 crashed. Microsoft had to refix. I lost all my data including my Product Key. I have reloaded AutoCAD 2012. But when I try to lo…

Started by Stuart Nathan

1 Feb 26, 2018
Reply by Rich Hart

Adding materials to an AutoCAD Architecture 2018 model

I am a newbie to nXt.  I used Accurender 2.0 - 4.0. Things have changed! I am a high school teacher and will use nXt for AutoCAD Architectu…

Started by Allen Gustavson

1 Feb 21, 2018
Reply by Roy Hirshkowitz

Tex Mesh Crashes

Roy, All... Upgraded to new computer and software...Win 10, ACAD Architect 2017, nXt 1.0.358... Working on new rendering/dwg file, starti…

Started by John Ferris

5 Jan 18, 2018
Reply by Rich Hart

RSS

Search

Translate

Latest Activity

kk replied to kk's discussion Glass why got darkness?
"How to SET? Pls advice"
19 hours ago
George Ioannidis replied to kk's discussion Glass why got darkness?
"Set higher refractive transparency passes (to 10 or even more) maybe."
yesterday
kk posted a discussion

Glass why got darkness?

hi,Pls help to see why got darkness?Thanks!See More
yesterday
Éric Bérubé replied to Éric Bérubé's discussion Logo on taper circular sign?
"Thank you guys, I thought cylinder wouldn't work for that shape. Have a nice weekend Éric"
Feb 8
Kevin Lockwood replied to Éric Bérubé's discussion Logo on taper circular sign?
"bad example. I used the first long sign image I found and copied it 3 times to fit the circumference. .The graphic does not tile seamless.  Another test using a grid so you can see how setting the decal radius larger than the object projects to…"
Feb 8
"bad example. I used the first long sign image I found and copied it 3 times to fit the circumference. .The graphic does not tile seamless.  Another test using a grid so you can see how setting the decal radius larger than the object projects to…"
Feb 8
George Ioannidis replied to Éric Bérubé's discussion Logo on taper circular sign?
"Yup ;)"
Feb 8
"Am I missing something here? cylindrical mapping wont work for you? something like this?"
Feb 7

© 2019   Header image courtesy Peter Milner   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service