AccuRender nXt

advanced rendering for AutoCAD

New Builds and Versions (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New version 0346 - NK04 posted

We posted a new version to fix a problem caused by a change to the locale setting by using iCloud software. This new version can be downloa…

Started by Rich Hart

5 Nov 7, 2014
Reply by Alfons Akamp

New version 0345 - NJ10 posted

We posted a new version to fix a problem that was causing crashes with certain drawings. This new version can be downloaded here: nXtRender…

Started by Rich Hart

10 Oct 13, 2014
Reply by George Ioannidis

New Builds for nXtRender

We will place information about new builds in the thread. If you want to be informed whenever a new build is available, subscribe to this t…

Started by Albert D Hart

17 Sep 4, 2014
Reply by Albert D Hart

Build 329 - July 2013

Fixed a bug:Changing the channel of an existing light is not working correctly and may result in a channel name change.  This bug only occu…

Started by Albert D Hart

9 Mar 13, 2014
Reply by kk

Landscape meshes

From a client: "I can´t render a landscape dwg with terrain meshes. Are you planning a new release?"

Started by Albert D Hart

16 Nov 30, 2013
Reply by Al Fernandez

Lamp Shades

I have a user on the SketchUp nXt forum who wants to try to create a dark lampshade: I am working on a rendering for an event space where…

Started by Albert D Hart

1 Jun 2, 2013
Reply by akinlolu olugboji

BUILD 325

Build 325 is available the from Download tab above. Channel names can now be edited in any of the dropdown boxes.  Hint: use the Tab key t…

Started by Albert D Hart

3 Apr 18, 2013
Reply by Garret Diduck

New Build (318)

Adds support for *.skp files to the Texture Mesh Object.  Performance is a little slow for large files.  Let me know if it works. See what…

Started by Roy Hirshkowitz

24 Jan 22, 2013
Reply by Rich Rosemann

RSS

Search

Translate

Latest Activity

Tom Jarvi posted photos
Mar 12
OYEBANJI EMMANUEL posted a photo

Render 1 copy (1)

This is a remake of one of Peter Milner's scenes. I dont have the file. I photo-matched it in sketchup and rendered in nxt render for autocad.I just retouched it and increased the resolution.
Dec 20, 2023

Render 1

This is a remake of one of Peter Milner's renders.I dont have the file. I photo-matched the scene in sketchup and rendered with nxt render in autocad.I replicated it.
Dec 18, 2023

00001 copy

An office render i did recently.Critics and comments are welcome.Its one of the frames of a walkthrough animation i did recently.I used sketchup to model, exported to autocad and rendered with nxt render.
Nov 22, 2023
OYEBANJI EMMANUEL posted a discussion

nxt render Course/tutorial

Good day Sir,I want to know the number of people that would be interested in a nxt render course because i plan to create one.Please send me a prompt reply if you are interested.Just sayHi am in.Checkout a walkthrough i just created recently with nxt render for autocad after modelling in sketchup and then post-producing in photoshop.…See More
Nov 5, 2023
OYEBANJI EMMANUEL replied to N` Goraw's discussion ACCURENDER NXT FOR WALKTHROUGHS
"Good day Sir, Hope this message meets you well. I just completed a short walkthrough of an office. Its down here https://drive.google.com/file/d/1L4p5Iyiq5MiSK137UT1eH3POuiI5ZLDA/view?usp=drive_link"
Nov 5, 2023
Maciej posted photos
Jun 6, 2023
Marko Stout replied to Peter Milner's discussion Comotion
"Is comotion still om progres? I need to make some moving parts in NXT!!"
Apr 7, 2023

© 2024   Header image courtesy Peter Milner   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service