AccuRender nXt

advanced rendering for AutoCAD

Ian Foster Griffith's Discussions (98)

Discussions Replied To (77) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Roy (indirect lighting and decal  transparency issue.) Where are we up to on this…"

Ian Foster Griffith replied Dec 9, 2012 to Decal Masking

13 Dec 10, 2012
Reply by Roy Hirshkowitz

"I run farm with 9 computers 3x 32bit and 6x 64bit. No issues, use a server to hold t…"

Ian Foster Griffith replied Dec 3, 2012 to Mixing 32 and 64 bit machines in the same render farm?

4 Dec 4, 2012
Reply by akinlolu olugboji

"Well Roy, please put it on the wishlist for me. "

Ian Foster Griffith replied Nov 23, 2012 to Material Scheme

5 Nov 26, 2012
Reply by Peter Milner

"Roy that little tip is gold mate, pure gold, .................................. Big…"

Ian Foster Griffith replied Nov 23, 2012 to Fitting a 3d model into and site photo image.

3 Nov 23, 2012
Reply by Ian Foster Griffith

"Is there any reason why it not a quick update for the next release? There is great v…"

Ian Foster Griffith replied Nov 23, 2012 to Material Scheme

5 Nov 26, 2012
Reply by Peter Milner

"Going to change over I think.........thank guys"

Ian Foster Griffith replied Nov 21, 2012 to Windows 8

13 Apr 5, 2013

"Thanks, I will be using that for sure............."

Ian Foster Griffith replied Nov 8, 2012 to Windows 8

13 Apr 5, 2013

"The big deal for me is that for $40-60 I can upgrade all the copies of "Vista" that…"

Ian Foster Griffith replied Nov 6, 2012 to Windows 8

13 Apr 5, 2013

"Here Here Chris"

Ian Foster Griffith replied Jun 27, 2012 to Not really a discussion more of a thank you

6 Jun 29, 2012
Reply by John Ferris

"Thanks Mike for the maps. Look very clean images. "

Ian Foster Griffith replied May 29, 2012 to maps for beer foam and water drops

4 May 30, 2012
Reply by mike makki

RSS

Search

Translate

Latest Activity

James Bloomer posted photos
May 1
Roy Hirshkowitz commented on Maciej's photo
Thumbnail

c3

"No license yet. Send some results when you can-- might be easier as a forum post instead of this comment section."
Apr 7
Thumbnail

c3

"The drawings are likely scaling correctly-- don't scale the geometry please. These are only display units for the arstudio interface."
Apr 7
Maciej commented on Maciej's photo
Thumbnail

c3

"You were right, Roy. It was about the file name - ash on my head. ARStudio seems to be very ok for my humble interiors' purposes. One minor point (see attached) - meters or millimeters only, what about centimeters? I need to scale all my…"
Apr 7
George Ioannidis commented on Maciej's photo
Thumbnail

g2

"Yeah, I know, usual situation. :)"
Apr 7
Thumbnail

c3

"Looks like there's no file name.  Try saving the drawing to a file first, then run ArStudio.  This is a bug, obviously.  Thanks."
Apr 7
Maciej commented on Maciej's photo
Thumbnail

c3

"I followed all the instructions and that is what I see now...Life is a struggle... Is there something I did wrong? AutoCAD 2013, nXt 0358-SG17, Windows 7"
Apr 7
Roy Hirshkowitz's discussion was featured

AccuRender Studio

Here's the latest version of the new stuff.  If you're interested, try it at your leisure and let me know what you find.  It's a work in progress, so please be kind.  We'll likely have some bugs and certainly have some missing features.******Some highlights:Standalone renderer which accepts input from Rhino, Sketchup, Obj and FBX.Plugins for AutoCAD and other CAD applications.Online material and plant…See More
Apr 7

© 2020   Header image courtesy Peter Milner   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service