AccuRender nXt

advanced rendering for AutoCAD

Changed the bump mapping in e4 to match the other engines.  Let me know if this worked.

Also available is Build 003 of the nXt Studio product-- still quite early on.  Should be a bit more stable and can now read .obj and .3dm (Rhino) files.

32 bit nXt Studio

64 bit nXt Studio

Views: 1171

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Roy, I need some explanation about "nxtstudio".

When I save a file on "nxt scene" format, the plants don´t be saved.  When I open this file using nxt studio, for only few seconds the wire frame image can be see, then the sceen be all black, only when the render process begin is that the image can be see again. The file I use has 39 gb, maybe a little big?  I don´t know.

I use a Dell computer with dual core processor, 2.95Ghz each, and 4 Gb run memory. i know that is not much, but is being enogh till now.

The good news for me and maybe for all, is that the image I get, is very good, with more passes obtained in short time, and with no cracks, thas was usual when the render process was through AC.

DBAD

Plants aren't supported yet (they will be)

I assume you mean 39 mb-- 39 gb would probably be the largest model we've ever seen.  Start by rendering one of the sample models (or a small model of your own) to get an idea of how the thing behaves.  There is no wireframe image-- there is a shaded view-- which can be manipulated with the mouse.  Each time you change anything (view, materials, lighting, etc.) the rendering restarts.  With fast computers and modest models the thing can feel real-time.  Slow computers and large models may cause it to bog down.  (There is a pause button on the render screen if you'd like to stop the realtime display temporarily-- although this defeats some of the purpose.)

Hi Roy,

I received a "This version of nXt Studio has expired.  Any new updates for nXt Studio?!

Ah-- 12/1-- I'll get to it later today.

Just uploaded new versions good until 2/1/2013-- look in the Download Menu under nXt Studio.

RSS

Search

Translate

Latest Activity

Roy Hirshkowitz replied to norton torres's discussion I GOT AN ERROR WHILE RENDERING IN AUTOCAD 2010
"I'm guessing it's the same problem.  nXt has to be present for a conversion to work properly with a drawing that has nXt data.  That's a known issue.  Converting using any other method probably will not work properly if…"
Aug 23
George Ioannidis replied to norton torres's discussion I GOT AN ERROR WHILE RENDERING IN AUTOCAD 2010
"I think Norton mentioned that he did the conversion using TrueView, not the AutoCAD itself. He is still on ver. 2010 I suppose, otherwise he could do renderings directly in 2018. Maybe TrueView isn't quite versionwise correct as regards to…"
Aug 21
Roy Hirshkowitz replied to norton torres's discussion I GOT AN ERROR WHILE RENDERING IN AUTOCAD 2010
"One additional thought.  A known issue when saving drawings to a previous version is that nXt must be loaded and running before you convert the drawing. Try the following: 1. Open your 2018 drawing in AutoCAD. 2. Start nXt by typing…"
Aug 1
"Interesting.  I'm not sure what I can do about it-- the oldest AutoCAD I have available for testing is 2013.  AutoCAD 2010 is actually 12 years old which is an eternity in software.  You can try sending me a simple converted…"
Aug 1
norton torres replied to norton torres's discussion I GOT AN ERROR WHILE RENDERING IN AUTOCAD 2010
"yes... is every 3d model that I I import from autocad 2018 to autocad 2010 and  it dosent matter that I convert the drawing  in trueview to dwg 2010 it continues the error, it happens this way, I open the drawing in autocad 2010 then I…"
Jul 31
"If it's crashing consistently with a particular drawing, let me know, there may be a problem.  Please don't use all caps when composing forum messages."
Jul 30
norton torres posted a discussion

I GOT AN ERROR WHILE RENDERING IN AUTOCAD 2010

I OPEN A 3D DRAWING IN AUTOCAD 2010 IT CRASH WHILE RENDERING WITH ACCURENDER.See More
Jul 28
Rich Hart posted a discussion

Grass Options for nXtRender

A user asked about the different ways to add grass to a model. Below are sample renderings showing 3 different approaches, along with links to download the groundcover and material files used.1. Textured Material - Use a material with a grass texture image.This model was rendered by simply using the textured nXt material call Grass-Rye_Dark.ArMaterial.This material is included with the standard nXt Material Libraries that can be downloaded here:…See More
Jun 22

© 2021   Header image courtesy Peter Milner   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service