AccuRender nXt

advanced rendering for AutoCAD

Hi guys, I am starting again a new post about NXT development.

When are we going to have new version of nxt ? 

What are  Nxt team working on?.

I really enjoy working on Nxt, but  we paid  starting the year for some great  additions that the Nxt team was developing and  we are still looking for them.    What about the 3D PDF that allows customers to see the model in motion?  What about the plan editor and some instructions to work with it?.

I will stay  working on Nxt but I d´ont see something really important between version 318 and actual version 329.    The wishlist that users  are always posting on the forum is a great starting point to develop new features.

Best regards,

Alejandro Testa

Views: 226

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

adhiero al pedido de alejandro testa, me preocupa bastante el hecho de no contar con nuevas versiones ya que antes de las renovaciones, eran habituales y despues de la renovacion solo una o 2 solas si no me equivoco

Just two or three new add and are in beta version not final. I would like to know if we spec something new soon...

Wann kommt mal eine neue Version von nxt??

Es gibt immer noch die Version 329.

Wird an nxt und neue feature noch gearbeitet oder nicht mehr?

Gibt es eigentlich noch mal eine neue Nxt Version oder ist mit Build 331 das Ende erreicht?

Warum kommt keine neue Version mehr? Oder arbeiten die schon am Nachfolger von nxt?

RSS

Search

Translate

Latest Activity

George Ioannidis commented on Peter Milner's photo
Thumbnail

screend brochure 2019 05

"Those are all exceptional work, Peter! Congratulations!On this one only: bricks look big to me, but maybe I am wrong. Also some areas in shadow look still a bit noisy."
Wednesday
Peter Milner posted photos
Tuesday
Roy Hirshkowitz replied to Roy Hirshkowitz's discussion AccuRender Studio for AutoCAD
"1-  On the Rendering Tab there is a popdown called Destination.  The option is called something like "Local Out of Process".  2-  No, installation will require admin access."
Oct 5
Mark Brinkman replied to Roy Hirshkowitz's discussion AccuRender Studio for AutoCAD
"I am an old Accurender user. I now need to try and re-create some old images from old models. (about 20 years old) I have now downloaded Accurender Studio, and now work with AutoCAD 2016 and 2017 I have 2 questions related to Accurender Studio: 1)…"
Oct 4
Roy Hirshkowitz replied to Peter Milner's discussion AR Studio ground plane
"Yep-- the groundplane in ArStudio should be turned on in that case-- but you will get a rectangle which may need to be sized.  If it's not turning on, that's probably a bug."
Sep 26
Peter Milner replied to Peter Milner's discussion AR Studio ground plane
"Not to worry. I've just seen that ArStudio has its own version of a ground plane. It just doesn't translate the old nXt one."
Sep 26
Roy Hirshkowitz replied to Peter Milner's discussion AR Studio ground plane
"Sorry-- just got back into town last night.  Infinite objects aren't supported in ArStudio-- so yes-- the ground plane has to be represented by a finite object, in this case a rectangle.  You don't have to use mine, you can use…"
Sep 25
mike makki commented on Tibor K. Karsai's photo
Thumbnail

WestlakeV - Copy

"good image and nice montage... the only thing is that the sky is too blue ... a light colour and would make it perfect"
Sep 21

© 2019   Header image courtesy Peter Milner   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service